Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

oh but before i forget: one interesting 8 letter word is 'skipjack', which is a type of sailboat, and also a cipher algorithm. possibly relevant. ok gnight.

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Gazpacho can be Bel's title! I like to assume it works like a nickname— it sort of accumulates by common consensus. Like, you can try and set your own, but it doesn't always stick? Also this would allow for a lot of sharing of cool titles, like Kamikaze. It'd be like the human Ace or Slim or Shorty or whatever.

I settled on Erskin's title being Greenfin, and basically a triple insult: it insults his gardening (green thumb), his position and politics (he might have fins but he's not aristocratic), and his youth and inexperience (green horn). Erskin might have dreamed of having a cooler title when he was a kid, but he's pretty comfortable being Mad Captain Aspera, by now.

I thought it would be cool for Galley to get the title Lodestar, though.

• Like x 2
  3. jacktrash

lodestar is fucking brill. i think canonverse galley is going to get livewire.

gazpacho is for erskin, he is the troll of worthy soups! cold worthy soups! heh ok yeah i am schmappy and really need to sleep now pfff

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

ok so the super addictive alien drug that whitey is getting the clowns hooked on -- i bet it's something that's damn near harmless to humans. like aspirin, or menthol cough drops, or something.

• Like x 2
  5. roach

should i have erskin push for another round or back off and go for cuddles? and do you want to gloss over either to get back to whitey doing stuff?

6. jacktrash

he should go another round with floppy agreeable bel, who is totes ok with it and having a great time, just kind of bombed on troll oxy. but maybe summarize it or keep it short so we can get to whitey's dastardly deeds. :D

7. roach

8. jacktrash

ok i know what whitey's drugs are

[​IMG]

he won't say what the magic ingredient is in these delicious gummy cubes, but oh boy you better watch how many you eat. in actual fact they are sweetened with erythritol, a sugar alcohol that irl slowly poisons fruit flies, but is harmless to humans. i am declaring that it has awesome drug high type effects on trolls -- and also slowly poisons them. maybe more dangerous than alcohol and less than heroin? anyway he's keeping his source secret, for many reasons but mainly because he is making like a 10,000% profit.

• Like x 3
  9. roach

i want to eat all those ):

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

well you can't, it's probably toxic to roaches

humans can eat all they want tho

• Like x 1
  11. roach

erskin: haha i have you in my power
    erskin: i can do anything i want to you
    bel: ok what do you want
    erskin: lol idk

• Like x 7
  12. roach

i feel like bel and erskin have drifted into the red quadrant without noticing and it's kind of adorable? it's like 'oh yeah we definitely hate each other that's why we're constantly taking care of each other and cuddling. loathing. pure adrenaline-filled battle of wits rivalry. excuse me i need to go microwave a soup and feed it spoon by spoon to my one true enemy.'

martial arts lessons will probably put a bit more snap back in the relationship. at least, for erskin it will.

• Like x 5
  13. jacktrash

i think they've been kind of ganging up against the world since the world keeps ganging up on them. bel is still ooey gooey red for galley, and presumably is seeing him off camera fairly frequently, we just haven't been playing it out. he still wants to goad erskin and give him hell. it's just that there's a time and place for it, and when you're under fire from clown homicide fanboys ain't it.

yeah, fight club good, also jethro getting to take care of erskin more so erskin is a) healthier and b) full up on TLC and not needing to get it from his rival.

• Like x 2
  14. roach

we should def figure out how to do some jethro/erskin scenes without rushing things too fast.

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

they can have bro hangouts, maybe go out for a beer, maybe watch the sportsball. jethro is happy to just chill together and not push his pale suit.

• Like x 2
  16. roach

how should we have whitey find out about erskin's situation? would he just hear a general declaration of war through the grapevine, or gossip from the crew that erskin isn't holding up well, or bragging from ironfist? or does he actually run into erskin?

it could be cute if erskin is tired enough and stressed enough to curl up with whitey and let himself be pet and fussed at, though i think having a night to recover with bel is going to do him a lot of good.

17. jacktrash

pancho already told him, remember she was asking permission to? she probably did that before her lunch break was over, so he can break out the special treats anytime.

• Like x 1
  18. roach

what would happen if erskin took one? like he didn't know and no one warned him, or he was challenged by ironfist to get fucked up with them. would that be fun to play through?

19. jacktrash

ooh, might be! do you have a preference for what kind of high it is? i'm thinking anything like cocaine or meth would be a terrible idea, the clowns would destroy the ship. so maybe something like ecstacy. it wouldn't hurt erskin to take it a few times, and whitey can take him aside at the first good opportunity to explain that you really don't want to make a habit of it.

20. roach

well my brain just handed me the phrase 'rapturous clown pile' so i think that's what it should do. because: rapturous clown pile.

anyway yeah something that just produced euphoria and an inclination to stay fuckin put would be a lot better than giving a bunch of tank-size murder juggalos all the meth they want. whitey wading in and pulling erskin out of the ensuing mess to trip balls with him instead of stuffed under a clown's armpit could be nice.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice