Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

would it be too mean to everyone if it snowed or something while they napped, so their earliest scent trail was wiped out? i don't actually know how they'd get back to the safehouse if that happened.

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

it'd be an interesting test of bel's brainpower, nagivating back to the safehouse without a clear scent trail. pancho and logan will definitely come out looking for them if they aren't back by morning!

• Like x 1
  3. roach

Maybe pancho can meet them halfway, or a little while after bel starts really worrying.

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

pancho's even more mooned out than bel tho, so i'm not sure she'd have the focus. hm, i wonder if helen would worry that they've been gone too long.

• Like x 1
  5. roach

Yeah, she'd be worried after a day. Maybe she could do a spell.

Edit: maybe she could magic/bribe a crow to come get them.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Like x 2
  6. roach

It would be cute if Pancho hadn't worried about them at all because she's used to, emotionally, 'bel goes out, bel comes back. No big deal.' So even with recent frightening events it's just easier to default to casual faith that he's a tough motherfucker who's perfectly fine.

Maybe the big excitement for her is she caught a turtle and didnt know what to do with it besides carry it around and bark at it. That would keep a woof occupied for awhile, i bet.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Like x 7
  7. jacktrash

ok i like both of those ideas; it's true, this pancho is quite used to bel being off on missions most of the time. and helen knows bel tries to talk to everything even when it's full moon.

• Like x 2
  8. roach

important note for proper mental imaging: when erskin thinks really hard he definitely puts his ears back and glares at the ground. you can also hear the faint sound of gears grinding together.

• Like x 6
  9. jacktrash

CUTE YES

hm, i expected bel to be more fussed about being lost, but i guess he doesn't much care. he knows he can get un-lost when it's human time again, and erskin's ok, so nbd.

• Like x 1
  10. roach

yeah i expected him to start fretting too but i guess it's hard to feel responsible to someone you only just met when your brain is mostly like 'there's my boyfriend, he's happy'. it could be funny if he turns back to a human in a couple days and all the stuff he has to worry about occurs to him at once. he's standing naked in someone's house and is like 'OH SHIT' and erskin is like 'so are you going to open that fridge or what'.

• Like x 3
  11. roach

it's also kind of cute and nice that they did human stuff for awhile and now they're finally doing erskin-style wolf stuff. though it's a lot more repetitive. eat, run, sleep, repeat.

• Like x 3
  12. jacktrash

yeah once he's got a human brain back he'll be like WAAAH WORRY TIME and be terribly apologetic for causing trouble, but rn he seems to figure if everyone's fed, warm, and uninjured, all is well.

• Like x 2
  13. jacktrash

if they're not too far, pancho or helen might hear the howl. or else someone fun might hear it and come investigate.

bel is not actually distressed or angry, he's just goofing.

• Like x 1
  14. jacktrash

dude what if werecoyote

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

what if

ok probably 'werecoyote' brings to mind some skinny dorky little cowboy, but what if a werecoyote whose human form looks like henry rollins and who is not impressed with werewolves being large at people.

• Like x 2
  16. jacktrash

i should probably not propose characters i don't have the attention span to play. but it might amuse you so there it is.

• Like x 1
  17. roach

that would be really interesting for everyone, scientifically! i'm not sure how that would actually work when it's been established that the condition can't be transferred to wolves, and that each generation of werewolf kids, when bred back to wolves, produces more animalistic kids who lose the power to turn human. hmm.

if a first generation human-turned-werewolf mated with a coyote and had a viable kid, they would be honestly a really fucked up dude, but anyway the kid would be the same as erskin in being half human, but also half coywolf. if that coywolf kid mated with a coyote again, the offspring would be 3/4 nonhuman and also 3/4 coyote. it would be in the position of erskin's half-human second cousins that mated back to wolves and had kids who could only change the week of the new moon. very smart wolves, but not very human. the influence of the coyote blood is anyone's guess, though.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    • Like x 1
  18. jacktrash

or else it happened via some other magical procedure, a kind of supernatural version of parallel evolution.

• Like x 1
  19. roach

also i think erskin would have a very low opinion of human-turned werewolves who went and fucked non-werewolf canids. it's probably usually a really horrific and abusive situation, when it happens, like eugenics past the boundaries of good taste, experiments done to your own children, or a harem of miserable breeding slaves in cages, brr. by the time a human actually goes and engages in zoophilia, they're already kind of off the rails, ethics-wise, so i would think non-horrifying arrangements are rare.

half-human and quarter-human werewolves could actually see regular wolves as people, so erskin wouldn't see any problem with that— if it happened in the wild, you'd know the female or male wolf genuinely wanted to go for it, and the werewolf saw someone worth courting, too. but a human would be fucking an animal, even if they were both wolves at the time. it's really dark to think about.

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

yeah, that'd be pretty ugh. i prefer the idea of other shapeshifters being totally unrelated to werewolves, just a different kind of magical creature like dragons or unicorns that also exists, at least if you approach the situation from the right mystical vector. like maybe werecoyotes wouldn't even exist in the boys' reality if they weren't lost on the north dakota prairie and happy about it.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice