Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i think he should hack the pizza drone to climb over the fence! then he's up and over and in without getting electrocuted. possibly the poor pizza bug gets zapped and is finally like 'ok fuck ths' and flies off after bel gets down? and then he can ambush cloris with a center of mass shot?

2. Cloris Vhines

Cloris Vhines Queen Bitch of Trainwreck Town

sounds good to me :D

3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

ok, then we should cut to bel soon! i'll start writing his drone-hacking post in notepad.

4. jacktrash

bel's scary-ass shotgun looks kinda like this btw:

[​IMG]

every vampire hunter's best friend

• Like x 2
  5. roach

Jessie! what's your plan here exactly? how should Erskin respond to Bel storming off or saying he's going to leave with anything other than OK FINE ...?

• Like x 1
  6. jacktrash

bro i don't know bro i'm cry ;_;

i have no idea what to do with erskin being so fucked up that he doesn't even care about his lusus. i guess if we want them to keep talking, bel could remember that he was going to stick around and take it like a troll no matter what erskin says to him? idk, do you think it would do any good for bel to repeat "she was killing you" a few more times, or is he just not gonna hear it?

edit: or i could revise my last post so bel's not leaving, that'd work too.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    • Like x 1
  7. roach

do not be cry!!!!

erskin is coming back at a decent clip, from my perspective? he keeps remembering and caring for jethro, he's lucid enough to converse, he'll care about his lusus probably once he sees him again. the part where cloris's victims don't know or care that they're being eaten up just seems to me like one of the most fundamental pieces of the mindfucker, and likely to be stamped in the most firmly.

bel isn't going to get anywhere with 'she was killing you'. it's just not going to process for a while— certainly not just hours after her death. i think bel would get better traction on 'i have not, actually, been keeping you around as an emotional chewtoy', since erskin's gotten the twisted idea that bel was such a superior strategist and sadist that he was only keeping erskin around to torment, and they didn't actually have a real, functional rivalry. erskin's insecurities were definitely helped along by cloris, and he drew the rest of the conclusion from his bad experiences with other trolls' dishonesty.

anyway the last thing bel needs to do is stalk off again! bel riling erskin up and then giving him space to miserably fixate on the worst possible interpretation of the fight has been kind of a recurring problem.

• Like x 1
  8. jacktrash

there, i edited so bel isn't stalking off, and is trying to get erskin to focus on reggie. hopefully that'll work better.

i have no idea how to have bel address the emotional chewtoy thing, though. erskin's accusations seem so far-fetched he's assuming cloris planted them, and assumes erskin will be as unable to hear arguments on that topic as he is on the topic of "she treated you like shit and you look like you're about to die."

• Like x 1
  9. jacktrash

@roach haha whoops you must've posted while i was editing! just let me edit my edit and i'll have the bringing reggie over happen in the next post.

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

ok there done! are we untangled now?

• Like x 1
  11. roach

hm! i think if bel WERE to crack, and cry a bit, erskin would respond to that? he's REALLY distressed by people crying, and bel being vulnerable is still going to yank hard on his feelings for the guy. when bel only displays anger, exasperation, or stoic calm in front of erskin it's hard for the kid to parse 'i actually care about you!' from it.

• Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

he won't have to push bel much harder to get him to crack. have him give him a little nudge. :D

someday he'll figure out that bel's stoneface is a brittle lid on a seething pot of feelings, but i doubt today is that day.

(bel's voice was probably wobbly on the 'so fucking scared for you' bit if he'd notice that)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    • Like x 1
  13. jacktrash

waaah so sad for these stupid kids, i have to watch nature shows about cute animals in between turns to keep from blubbering over fantroll feels.

• Like x 1
  14. roach

Hm, I just kinda figured out— Erskin is so paranoid, and let himself get so wound up, because he thinks everything bad that happens to him is a deliberate attack. So whenever Bel hurt his feelings it's because he's a diabolical mastermind, not an awkward doof who's just as new to blackrom as Erskin is. Jethro can probably point this out, that he's not alone on the road anymore, he's surrounded by kids who are mostly trying their best.

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

that would be such a heartwarming scene! i want to let bel and erskin hug it out, but if we leave them too long they'll start upsetting each other again, so i'm thinking i'll wake jethro up soon.

• Like x 1
  16. jacktrash

@rainbowbarnacle what did cloris do to keep reggie sleepy? i've been keeping him asleep because i assumed she drugged the hell out of him, but i don't actually know. also we should probably have him wake up soon. i want to see him react to having his egg back. :3

17. roach

ok, things are finally cute with the trolls again! yay. what happens now....?

18. jacktrash

i... have no idea, honestly. we can't send them home, lu and galley have hardly even started their meanwhile adventure. it's starting to look like you and i are going to have to kill a month or two lol

let's wake up reggie and/or hatch the egg!

19. roach

also maybe it's cheating to give my fantroll UNLIMITED MONEY but i was thinking about it and he is, at the very least, rich as fuck. he hasn't drawn on his stipend since he was five, and probably only spent his prior allowance on flintlocks. he just kind of wandered around, collected whatever shiny junk was in monsters' guts, and bought salt and basic clothes and camping equipment... and i seriously doubt cloris was after him for his bank account, being as she's had ten or eleven sweeps to get her own finances in order.

maybe there can be some kind of thing where erskin insists on paying for the room, and someone's like 'how much do you have anyway' and erskin is like 'i don't know, i lose track of the zeros'

erskin knows everyone has less money than him anyway, but is casual about it— unless bel seemed uncomfortable, in which case he'd be brightly smug.

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

bel wouldn't be jealous or anything, but he'd be awkward because like. first instinct: I CAN THINK OF SO MANY PRACTICAL THINGS TO DO WITH THAT MUCH MONEY. brain catches up: bel that is not your money it doesn't matter what you would do with it.

he'd probably be relieved if erskin chipped in for the room, though. getting off the empire's radar is going to be expensive and then there's this buglet to raise.

hmm he could tell erskin about buglet, i bet...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice