Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

galley your bf just went from captain america to johnny storm and hid under a desk stop calling him sir

• Like x 2
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

haha i just realized at this point, helmsman galley is way healthier than his counterpart, while erskin is probably just about the same level of mauled. erskin is a very 'do as i say not as i do' kind of mom.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  3. roach

oh hey i just realized, bel would have been getting used to erskin having a lot of big and obvious silver-scarring vampire marks all over his neck and arms. it would be immediately noticeable that captain aspera has plenty of additional scars than his younger his counterpart, but no vampire bites.

4. jacktrash

ah, true!

5. jacktrash

i know i came up with a name for Captain Rapo, but digging it up would take too long rn, so. :P

• Like x 1
  6. roach

i forgot galley's kill count. it probably varies depending on if you're only counting captains, or also the other officers who fucked with the wrong helmsman.

7. jacktrash

i think it was six, yeah

8. jacktrash

i'm not quite understanding galley's response about "i'm a carrier" to the question about big bel.

9. roach

bel asked if his other self tried not being a soldier, galley is referring to how bel was transferred from frontline combat to serving on a carrier ship that doesn't see any combat, and thus had to 'try not being a soldier'. i suppose he's not doing great on figuring out what information bel doesn't have.

10. jacktrash

11. roach

i feel like your kismesis showing up to laugh his fucking ass off at you while you are confused and distressed is probably very classically black-hot.

12. roach

poor adolescent bel probably has horns that are still taller than erskin's, but they've gone from like three handspans to one-ish and lost all but the first set of prongs, plus the color proportions would absolutely scream 'juvenile'. so this is definitely something for erskin to find hilariously cute.

[​IMG]

pictured: majestic king of the forest. no, really. totally. such majesty. so power. wow.

• Like x 5
  13. jacktrash

14. roach

i always think it's neat to hear what your friends think of you when you get to overhear them talk about you to other people... now that erskin realizes this bel is 'other people' he kind of gets that experience...? i think maybe bel in the first RP doesn't get enough solid confirmation that erskin really does adore him, with how rocky their relationship is and how constantly they talk past each other...

• Like x 3
  15. jacktrash

yeah, teen bel is really insecure and is particularly unsure of erskin. grownup bel is kind of a relief to play because he's a lot more willing to believe that his quadrants care and want it to last.

16. roach

hey, i think i just realized. captain aspera would be treating galley pretty much exactly like fantasy hero captains treat their helmsmen. the dynamic is almost exactly like mal and wash from firefly: the captain expects obedience, but is good-naturedly tolerant of sass, attitude, and the helmsman's own input on how best to get stuff done. galley's treated as a subordinate, and a subordinate erskin specifically likes, not a workbeast or a piece of equipment.

i'm not sure what the dynamic looks like to outsiders, but probably some variety of 'unrealistic'. it's so exactly cartoonish, because that was exactly where erskin learned how to treat helmsmen from.

• Like x 3
  17. jacktrash

that's... super cute actually :3

18. roach

if you're not up to writing pancho and bel at once, maybe she's off entertaining herself with some handsome ensigns. or dealing with the party stabbings. or both!

19. jacktrash

both. both is good. :)

20. jacktrash

flirting with handsome stabbees while patching them up, and then getting thoroughly thanked. yes.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice