Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i wonder how long it will take before anyone notices baby bel doesn't swear

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

!!! omg. i hadn't noticed. or at least, i forgot. i think erskin has always tended towards casual swearing as intensifiers, and longer, more elaborate oaths when he's genuinely upset. older erskin is probably more creative with it, because older erskin is a practiced performer by now while young erskin is just getting started.

3. jacktrash

baby bel only swears for extreme emphasis. big bel got broken of that habit in the marines.

4. jacktrash

it is four fukkin thirty i need to stop reading atlas obscura and rping and go to bed

more tomorrow eve perhaps!

• Like x 1
  5. roach

this was really fun! see you later.

6. jacktrash

pologies for not getting back to it til now. there were dramas and then i needed to seebs for a while.

• Like x 1
  7. roach

its ok i was out n about tonight!

• Like x 1
  8. roach

ok im gonna doze. might respond on and off throughout the night? might not. will be around more tomorrow.

9. jacktrash

night! i'm gonna turn in as well.

10. roach

"And also the thing where I'm not the Bel you're expecting, and you're not the Erskin I'm expecting, so it'd get super, super awkward."

yes, bel, it would certainly be socially uncomfortable, thats definitely why you dont want to at aaaallll.

11. roach

also, idk how you'd feel about it but i am, of course, totally down to write some objectively immoral pedophilic content.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  12. jacktrash

ooh, 19-year-old with a twentysomething, that's practically cradle robbing, you bad roach you. :D

it sounds pretty hot and fun to write, but i'm not sure bel would go for it in character. we could find out!

13. roach

how about, erskin politely and condescendingly sits back until bel manages to talk himself into it? it could take a day or so in the game.

14. jacktrash

sounds about right :D

15. roach

i feel like young bel has a fairly accurate idea of how he is a large and handsome guy. but it's gotta be something to see yourself looking like The Beefcake King Of Troll Hell when you've just hit the stage in your late adolescence that you're really regretting the Weedy Gothic Poser part of your early adolescence.

• Like x 1
  16. roach

.....now i'm really wondering how much adult bel would look like gorecrow to younger bel? they'd have very similar genetics and thus build and features, but be photographed in very different settings. interesting.

17. jacktrash

ooh, i hadn't thought of that, thank you :D

18. jacktrash

[​IMG] ==> [​IMG] ??? oh shit i'm hot?

• Like x 5
  19. roach

what the fuck that is completely adorable

• Like x 2
  20. jacktrash

no clue how old chris evans was in fantastic 4 but i think the body type's about right so :D

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice