Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i don't know if he's out of food, he might have MRE's or something and just have not found them very fulfilling. i'm curious about this troll and kind of don't want bel to ditch them. he's not so altruistic he'll coax them to eat if they're hostile, though. maybe they could ask if the food's sealed.

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Maybe you could edit him to say crankily, 'the food's sealed, but whatever'? i don't think a guy who's berserker panicking is going to be coming up with thoughtful problem-solving questions on their own. they're just going to be as scary as possible. like i think people who are overwhelmed by the threat of life-ruining danger do not really calm down until they have escaped or destroyed the threat, or been convinced by someone else that there isn't a threat.

3. jacktrash

ok hang on i'll do that

4. jacktrash

ok, how's that work?

5. roach

6. jacktrash

'purple glow' waitasec. this is a brownblood, right? where's the purple coming from?

7. roach

"I don't think there's any chucklevoodoos or other clown shenanigans going on, either," says Bel to a brownblood with glowing purple eyes that glow brighter when they say creepy bullshit, having rolled a natural 1 on a spot check.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    • Like x 3
  8. jacktrash

haha yeah, that's me being a dope but i'll let bel have the idiot ball since it's right there

• Like x 1
  9. jacktrash

ok imma go bed gnight

10. roach

i was not around much because sewing project, sorry! but it was nice to see you today. hope you sleep well!

11. roach

ok man it's been an eventful couple days. but so, what do you think should happen here. i'm thinking of wrapping this adventure up but i don't want to just wave a magic 'galley fixed everything the end' wand. it doesn't seem very in character for this galley, who is primarily composed of jackass.

edit: also i think it would be very exciting for bel if captain erskin shouts at him a lot.

• Like x 2
  12. roach

[​IMG]

LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK IT'S A BUNCH OF LITTLE YEARLINGS OUT ON AN ADVENTURE I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS

• Like x 13
  13. roach

jesse look at this post ! what if werewoof bel and erskin get caught by some very well-meaning lady in north dakota when they're trying to get a sandwich and the lady's neighbor is like 'sharon those are wolves. you caught two wolves. sharon you are feeding a jar of peanut butter to two actual goddamn wolves in your kitchen. sharon what the fuck.'

• Like x 7
  14. roach

[​IMG]

'found this cute black husky in my backyard! real sweet fella'
    'SHARON THAT'S NOT A HUSKY YOU NEED TO CALL ANIMAL CONTROL.'
    'no he's nice i fed him some chicken nuggets and he was such a gentleman'
    'SHARON!!!'

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    • Like x 14
  15. roach

werewoof plot ideas STORED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

-during the moon they meet a nice lady who thinks they are huskies and wants to feed them and keep them because they are such sweet boys and the lady’s friends are like THOSE ARE NOT HUSKIES SHARON WE THINK ONE OF THEM IS PROBABLY A BEAR

-they drag coneflower back to meet helen and unlock various backstories

-they meet a bunch of ravens and solve some kind of raven conundrum and win a favor from the nation of ravens to be redeemed at a later point

-they find a white stag and, on catching it, get granted a small wish in exchange for its life

-the small fox girl gets hurt and bel has to save her

-the small fox girl gets a crush on bel and bel has to dissuade her

-pancho and helen become bffs while bel and erskin are out having dumbass adventures and we can leave them to it if you don’t want to write her anymore

-if you do, maybe pancho can come along on the white stag hunt.

-everyone gets to fight a wendigo

-dads kadros and aspera finish clearing out the local chapter of anti-werewolf zealots and everyone gets to go home and there are many tearful reunions

-after they get back to dad kadros’ place and pancho and bel get to enjoy being human-shape and safe again they start gearing up for the push to calgary

-dad aspera getting to meet the pancho the new daughter-in-law (adopted daughter?) and vice-versa.

-erskin bravely ventures forth into the human realm of shopping and cooking and watching movies because it is his turn to make some concessions and maybe it doesn’t go so well. or maybe it goes very well?

• Like x 4
  16. jacktrash

ok the lil red numbers at the top of my screen are making me feel panicky but im game to make an effort, just what were we even doing what happens next what do *rolls on floor*

• Like x 1
  17. jacktrash

i am on board with Meet Sharon Get Nuggies plan

i see it's my turn but i'm kind of inertia guy rn, can you get me unstuck?

• Like x 1
  18. roach

do not feel panic, it is all ok! we are just playing and if you stop having fun we can put it off for another time. how about bel gets the party moving again because he is Responsible and they make it to a town after another day or so?

• Like x 1
  19. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

i picked a location for them and decided they've just been crossing a reservation for the past few days, bc even the dakotas aren't fence-free for that long except on the rez. lake city is a real place but i know nothing of it except that google maps says it's big enough for some non-farm residences and businesses.

• Like x 1
  20. roach

bluh i ask to play then run off to a doctors appointment, sorry!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice