Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

sorry about the 42 minute pause, i spaced out reading some smutty fic and forgot i was rping :P i'm a functional adult!

• Like x 1
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

im out n about so ill be intermittent too!

3. roach

maybe bel could offer to give the brownblood a proper manifest? with his leet haxxor skilz?

4. Belatu Kadros

Belatu Kadros crossfireHurricane

what does that mean? i'm a lil slow on the uptake tonight.

5. roach

like tell the system lycaeon came aboard officially and has a real ID

and maybe tell him that with a new name he's free...?

6. Belatu Kadros

7. Belatu Kadros

i'm not sure he'd want to do hackery on galley's ship without galley's permission, tho.

• Like x 1
  8. roach

sorry abt delay, jazz bars are v distraction

9. roach

how hostile/malevolent/mischievous do you think galley would be? i dont wanna write him as a marshmallow

10. Belatu Kadros

i think he'd enjoy sticking it to the clowns more than he'd enjoy bullying some poor stowaway. he's stubborn and kind of an asshole, but he's not cruel. also i think this galley is more secure and less defensive than post-crash galley; he owns the ship and he knows it.

• Like x 1
  11. Belatu Kadros

it occurs to me that commander bel would not have asked galley's permission about something like this. he would have made his decision for the good of the ship, and expected galley to go along with it, or else to present a good reason why not. teen bel has been mostly broken of the blueblood "follow my commands or prove why you shouldn't" attitude, i think.

• Like x 3
  12. Belatu Kadros

lycaon pictus:

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  13. Belatu Kadros

of course, when lycaon goes abovedecks and finds all the other ex-clownship crew erskin requisitioned, it all falls apart. oh well.

• Like x 1
  14. roach

well, if it wasnt the sunslammer! erskin hires fuckin anyone who's willing to work, basically, especially if they'll wirk for room and board, like stowaways.

• Like x 1
  15. Belatu Kadros

erskin is such a good :3

• Like x 1
  16. roach

i bet no one's called bel 'just a little kid' in like four sweeps, haha, but he'll have to get used to it in the meanwhile...

• Like x 1
  17. roach

also i like the idea that erskin just casually employs ANY stowaway that sneaks off their ship. they want to get away, he HAS an away, it's personnel without the paperwork!

• Like x 4
  18. Belatu Kadros

you know, teen bel is over 18 and already six foot two, i'm assuming anyone who calls him a little kid is just fucking with him

although i guess if you're used to Refrigerator Moose Kadros he probably does seem a little bit... snack size

• Like x 5
  19. Belatu Kadros

chania is the region of crete where there's a town called kadros. i love putting together troll names, they're like 200% easter egg.

• Like x 6
  20. roach

i think the glow voodoo is a compulsion to obey, that makes him terrified of disobedience and heresy? as well as just generally an anxious mess all the time. he was probably a much braver and stronger person before getting turned into some sadist's little devotional project. because pain and suffering are holy offerings, especially other people's...

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice