Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Belatu Kadros

Belatu Kadros crossfireHurricane

i'm in favor of hot gossip, i think, but let's leave it for tomorrow maybe. i think i'm kinda done in.

• Like x 1
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

okie doke! i should be getting back to work anyway. take care!

3. roach

consideration for future RP: small bel leaves tall bell an email warning with a couple attached pictures, just in case tall bel did not perfectly swap places with him and see his erskin firsthand. or in case his erskin tells tall bel some fucked up subjective version of events like 'hi i'm an idiot and everything's totally fine pay no attention to all these dumbass vampire track marks i got from being fucking stupid'. tall bel needs to know that erskin should be kept on a short leash around hot evil ladies.

(lainey is like 'i could have told y'all that jesus troll christ'.)

• Like x 4
  4. roach

if bel manages to be a polite and friendly team player all night instead of taking control of shit and doing his own stubborn genius thing erskin WILL be proud of him and WILL tell him so and it will probably be kind of condescending. but it would be funny if bel got Emotions anyway.

• Like x 3
  5. Belatu Kadros

he totally would too. he would cherish that victory even while being a sassy little shit about it. :D

• Like x 2
  6. roach

[​IMG]
    this is the pet rock. it's in a little shuttle hangar between the mechanics' area and the iron foundry and is a stony nickle-iron asteroid being systematically ground up for tools and ship parts. as you can tell from the graffiti level, it's pretty big.

• Like x 2
  7. Belatu Kadros

i love thinking of fucked up troll ice cream flavors

• Like x 2
  8. roach

poor bel is going to need to get lycaon a new minder, if he doesn't want to wear out making all of his own AND another guy's decisions.

9. Belatu Kadros

nah, he enjoys making decisions for someone who wants decisions made. it makes him feel competent!

10. Belatu Kadros

i can't remember if erskin's trollhandle is different in this verse.

11. roach

it's fruitfulGardener!

edit: after his message gets bounced because there's no flintlockGallivant, he could do some basic directory searching around. the captain's handle is publicly available.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  12. Belatu Kadros

13. Belatu Kadros

young bel is absurdly pretty, i think the sunslammers probably have a super grim idea of what this underage blueblood was aboard the clown ship for. D:

• Like x 3
  14. roach

eurgh, pretty much yep. it's the most likely explanation. he's pretty, he's young, and he seems extremely pleasant-natured. 'weird alternate dimension shenanigans' is not ever people's first guess in situations like that.

• Like x 2
  15. roach

littlemisscodeless says erskin's handle is supposed to be frightfulGardener, which sounds accurate. edit again?

• Like x 1
  16. roach

"AI: Bye loser <3<
    AI: FUCK SORRY REFLEX"

i laughed

• Like x 2
  17. roach

would heinsz casually hit on a pretty young thing who might possibly need a tough and reassuring boss type person around to comfort them in a confusing and scary new environment: yes. yes she would.

is she at all bel's type: i sincerely fucking doubt it.

• Like x 1
  18. Belatu Kadros

welp, now they're gonna be SURE bel was the clownship's fucktoy. :/

his reaction's not fear, just awkwardness, but it'd be hard to tell the difference with the way he goes all pokerfaced.

19. Belatu Kadros

btw, if bel is not given a specific task to focus on, but allowed to just generally tidy or something, he'll end up fixing a broken roomba and attaching a knife to it

• Like x 3
  20. roach

so how fuckin weird is it for him to have to refer to his alt-universe dumbass disaster of a boyfriend as The Captain

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice