Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

sleep good! i'd be in bed already but my blanket is in the dryer. *heen*

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Grue is embarrassed that she didn't get Bel to like it, and further insulted that he's talking about it in terms of suffering through an unpleasant duty. Additionally pissy at the implication that it's usual for her to feed by forcing victims through an unwanted and pleasureless ordeal.

Basically she's hearing ' im sorry i couldn't stoic my way through the entire rape, you're just that bad,' and is young enough to be real huffy about it.

• Like x 3
  3. jacktrash

bel: when in doubt, be a huge nerd

• Like x 1
  4. roach

A suggestion: bel has been gone for about 3 days now, what if erskin thinks it's some kind of test and/or just gets pissed off, and when bel is out climbing erskin shows up to yell at him?

Im not sure if that would be fun tho, what do you think

• Like x 1
  5. jacktrash

i think it would be pretty fantastic :D

6. roach

we could kind of gloss over the erskin/jethro fight and maybe assume that whatever they hashed out has been hashed out? but also i was wondering like, if bel could phrase 'i bet you only showed up for more biting' or 'how long is it going to take you to ditch me and go get your fix' in a challenging way instead of just a strident worrying nag way, so that erskin was taking it as a blackrom gesture not to accept any of the vampires' offers. otherwise it seems like he'd go off with grue in a hot second— hot and pushy older ladies are definitely his redrom type now.

ALSO ok what if erskin sees a bite on bel and protectively flips out? because he's with it enough to know that bel hates rainbowdrinkers and is disgusted at the notion of submitting to them, and so he jumps to the conclusion that bel's been severely fucked with.

• Like x 2
  7. roach

...oh christ i just considered the crackship of erskin and clarke

• Like x 4
  8. jacktrash

re: erskin/jethro fight OH THANK FUCK i'm really not up for writing that anywhere near as well as it deserves, but it's not like jethro to avoid conflict, and when we saw him last he was really resolved to get down to brass tacks and make erskin understand that he's not going to let self-destruction slide. i do think they could probably resolve it happily if erskin doesn't run away from the argument. jethro is willing to take "i'm too traumatized to be up for fighting my addiction right now" as an answer, he just demands that they be honest about it with each other, and try to make getting bit as safe as possible for erskin until he can fight the addiction.

i don't think bel wants to stop erskin from going with grue or hess, he knows they respect consent and their bite-ees are healthy. he might raise a stink about bathrobe vamp, because apparently they let somebody self-destruct or something. but i REALLY like the idea of erskin being protective over bel. and i am kind of thinking "yeah i hate it but i chose to get bitten so i could understand, because i'm following wherever you go, deal with it" is kind of romantic from a rival.

it'd make a lovely parallel/visual metaphor if in order to have this argument, erskin climbed rocks/cliffs that were hard for him and easy for bel. or am i overthinking it?

• Like x 2
  9. roach

If you think thatd be good then ok! I kind of like the idea of erskin scrambling along all huffily while yelling at bel. It would probably be a nice view for bel, too!

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

ok bel is now cheerfully clambering around the desert clipping zappy thorns and tying them into bundles. he's probably not hard to track, but he would be hard to surprise, since i reckon it's really quiet out there.

• Like x 2
  11. roach

fun fact: erskin does not actually know bel's entire first name. no one ever uses it around him. he probably thinks it's bellll.

• Like x 5
  12. jacktrash

ahahahaha omg :3

gdi i love erskin's motorbike thing and want to see him riding it, and also bel among the storm thorns would be a cool pic too, if you happen to be looking for things to doodle :D

• Like x 3
  13. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

erskin's count might be off, it could be just coming up on three nights. man, they've been away from the island for a while! i'm going to assume bel and galley have been conducting a lot of really heartfelt cybersex all this time.

14. jacktrash

oh hell yes, just assume like every time bel's off camera he's messaging galley and/or pancho. probably the only reason he's remotely functional right now. :P

15. roach

ok, i am sleeps, i'll probably be on a bit more frequently tomorrow-ish, but obviously no pressure.

16. jacktrash

poor lil camera drone, good thing bel buys them by the gross. :D

no clue what my sleep schedule will be, i've been napping on and off all day and now i'm wide awake lol. but i will not be going anywhere tomorrow so i reckon some rp will get played. :)

17. jacktrash

hmm, bel did communicate with pancho, jethro, and presumably galley, several times since he left. is erskin bullshitting about trying to contact him, or did he voice call and not leave a message, or...?

• Like x 1
  18. roach

hmm, i thought erskin would only have worked himself up into such a huff if he couldn't get ahold of bel— he'd have borrowed jethro's phone, at least. maybe by day 2-3 it got cracked enough that it wouldn't accept incoming calls? which is about when erskin would have gone from 'i am just going to huffily pretend i don't care where he went' to 'shit shit shit where is he am i dumped'. and then bel was asleep for quite awhile, then meandered down to breakfast, then climbing around and stuff? so by the time erskin was already getting really worried, he couldn't get through, which worried him even more? and so he of course assumed the worst and went dashing off after him.

19. jacktrash

didn't bel check in with pancho when he woke up?

haha what if he tried it when jethro had bel blocked, and failed to unblock him before trying to call on jethro's phone? he IS terrible with technology, after all...

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

and then maybe bel's got no service out in the badlands.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice