Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

We could probably assign bel'scontinuous enthusiasm for big meals out -- and lots of delivery food-- in scorpius to his growth spurt if you want to backdate it! Going all Stoneface Murdertime for a few rough weeks might have also convinced his body to be like OH NO I CANT WORK WITH ONLY GRANOLA BARS TIME TO PUT IN A REQUISITION FOR XXL CHEESEBURGERS which showed up the minute he unclenched.

• Like x 3
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

concur. erskin might notice that ALL bel's pants seem to be tight lately, but he'd probably chalk it up to bel wearing tight pants on purpose to tease him, wouldn't he? i figure with bel being as hyperactive as he is, and as addicted to the endorphin rush of exercise, he'll probably be putting on muscle as well as height, even during the growth spurt.

• Like x 3
  3. roach

Also they're probably both thinking Erskin's still a little undersize from his various vampire ordeals. He'll be back in shape pretty darn soon, but is probably due for some indignant theatrics when he realizes the size gap is just going to keep widening.

Im pretty sure those theatrics will involve a lot of sneaking up on bel and then pointedly carrying him around.

• Like x 3
  4. jacktrash

oh my god that is ADORABLE

btw i just realized bel sounds kind of pitying with his 'should i rig the route' bit, but he's just being brisk and focused on getting down with minimum hassle.

• Like x 2
  5. roach

Ok bel not rigging the route and then watching erskin take a nasty fall, then shake himself off, could be dramatic? And reassuring too.

• Like x 1
  6. jacktrash

and after what bel just said, kind of hilarious. :D

7. roach

I meant for the little wiggler in the fleece pile to be King Mud, the tiny button-stealing vampire. Would you like to re-write, or is it simpler for you to have it be Hess?

• Like x 1
  8. jacktrash

i assumed hess was there too. if she isn't, bel wouldn't approach the group, he'd go looking for her. which i think would be kind of boring to write out room by room, so -- herm. i am distracted by ethics committee thread and having trouble spooning. can you decide who edits what?

9. jacktrash

ok now that things have settled a bit: i would love for bel to meet king mud! he wants to offload his thorns tho. maybe one of hess's knitting circle is there and can take the thorns, and then he can get distracted by the food?

• Like x 1
  10. roach

I like that idea!

11. jacktrash

ok, edited!

12. roach

ok so with erskin sitting down at the table, this could be a good opportunity for bel to watch him with the info he got from lainey in mind? because now that erskin's bluffing for company, he's gone very expansive, really pushy in a bright, bold, confident way. his body language is probably a lot bigger and more intimidating than usual, too, he puts his elbows on things, he crowds people, he waves his arms around and rearranges other people's stuff. he's very alert and on-edge behind his careless front.

• Like x 1
  13. jacktrash

noted!

• Like x 1
  14. roach

hmmm i dunno what to write next. maybe time to plot brainstorm?
    -someone at the table flirts inappropriately with bel and/or erskin
    -king mud is involves himself in proceedings
    -grue shows up, erskin gets very awkward
    -grue flirts inappropriately
    -????
    -more stuff to do with books idk

15. jacktrash

three cheers for king mud! i also kind of like the idea of someone flirting inappropriately with bel, and bel being kind of an asshole about it in a low-key way.

• Like x 1
  16. jacktrash

that fic you recced earlier today has me thinking about how you were once toying with the idea of having erskin be oviparous. :D

• Like x 1
  17. roach

oh dang, was i? i've completely forgotten, if so. did we decide against it for any particular reason?

ETA: imagine how upset bel would be if after several perigees of putting up with erskin's panicky, furious, accusative pregnant freakouts the eggs all come out jade

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    • Like x 2
  18. jacktrash

i don't think we so much decided against it as shelved it for future consideration.

oh my, bel would be SO UPSET. :D

19. roach

" When you push against him, he resists, and the muscles rise on his shoulders, across his chest, and yours as well, and the two of you are like beautiful idealized soldiers in some ancient fresco, locked in sexually-charged combat forever."

bel i know you are currently having sex with a man but wow that is unbelievably gay

• Like x 7
  20. jacktrash

[​IMG]

JUST GUYS BEING BROS

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice