Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

also can we have the shitlord land before bel gets to galley's, i want to write a scene where erskin shows up in a skimpy little outfit and gladhandles the shitlord, and bel gets to be like 'wait i expected fighting' but no, instead it's erskin in short-shorts and knee-high boots hanging on some creaky old asshole's elbow and giggling.

eta: whoops nvm

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

this is all pretty damn great. the phone thing was absolutely a dick move, and he should def get chewed out for it.

it's hard to get them to have a fight without handing bel the idiot ball, because bel is all about the chain of command and will clam up and go stiffly obedient when pressed. i'm not sure how to convince him it's better to speak freely, make your excuses and let erskin knock them down -- he's literally never had a superior that was safe to talk to.

• Like x 3
  3. jacktrash

oh, sorry. well, galley could refuse to open the door. :D

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

btw, in case it's not obvious -- with stuff like the phone pilfering, he is unconsciously blackflirting. like, he's telling himself he has his feelings totally under control and they're not really that feelingsy anyway, but then he's coming up with Super Good Reasons to be a jerk.

• Like x 1
  5. jacktrash

to the casual observer, it will look like bel is scared of galley. to someone who can detect things like heart rate, temperature, eye dilation, and pheromone emissions, he is trying very very hard not to pop a wiggly.

• Like x 5
  6. roach

oh my god that is adorable. two thumbs up. will he get any flash of self-awareness at all when erskin glares murderously at him.

• Like x 1
  7. jacktrash

yes and then he will mercilessly stamp it down. :D

8. roach

poor bel, today is going to be hard on his bulge. and self-respect.

• Like x 5
  9. jacktrash

haha he is upsetti spaghetti. SEXY HELMSMAN IS WATCHING YOU MASTURBATE.

• Like x 3
  10. jacktrash

jerkbutt captain time?

11. roach

jerkbutt time! we can have a bit of a timeskip— how about bel can be doing his best to placate her when erskin makes his dramatic entrance?

btw erskin probably looks all of nine right now— i think he's already a little on the short side for a seadweller his age, and without proper dress shirt under the unbuttoned jacket it would look more like it was hanging on him. the look he's aiming for is 'i just rolled out of (someone else's) bed like this tee hee'.

• Like x 2
  12. jacktrash

bel is being jeeves, and managing glasswind like a north korean tour guide.

edit: she probably ordered someone spaced and he said "right away, captain glasswind" and then didn't do it.

• Like x 4
  13. jacktrash

gonna go have a swim with seebs, back in prolly an hour.

14. roach

ok so on one hand i'm not sure if there's very many universes at all where galley is sexually forward right off the bat, and on the other hand i really like the idea of galley turning bel's phone on and messing with him. sort of... hm, exploring new territory? he's had three sweeps under erskin to process stuff, and i guess also of watching erskin process his own stuff. HM HMMM what do you think.

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

i think it would be absolutely hilarious. :D

and p much totally in character too, he's a raunchy beast.

• Like x 1
  16. roach

ok next time bel forgets to put his phone down before he takes a shower he is gonna get SUCH a surprise

• Like x 1
  17. jacktrash

does it have to be a shower, or can he be texting pancho in the bath?

• Like x 1
  18. roach

i like this. let's do this.

• Like x 1
  19. jacktrash

do you want me to edit my post to get him home, or...?

20. jacktrash

hmm, what if the next day bel is like "i think i was black flirting with you, i didn't realize i was doing it, i am very sorry and it was super inappropriate and it will never ever happen again"?

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice