Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Ok! Well feel to do most of the smut yourself, i wont have much to add but 'erskin purred and was unnervingly cooperative'

3. jacktrash

i reckon what i just posted can pretty much be the sum of how it went, i'm not up to writing smut today. too many distractions. you could just take them to floppy afterwards.

4. jacktrash

i don't think either bel or jethro is going to recognize 'junkie jonesing for a fix' behavior.

5. roach

yeah, i don't think they've lived the necessary lives to recognize that! it's possible no one will figure it out until lu sees him and is like 'oh damn, withdrawal'

6. jacktrash

i had a Day so i'm gonna go watch videos a bit and go to bed early. i may not rp any more tonight. just letting you know so you're not left hanging.

7. roach

that's fine, have nice dreams!

8. roach

Suggestion: jethro trolls lu about erskin's weird and stupid behavior ? Because 'she was killing you' and also 'stop describing her as your one true love to us, your other quadrantmates' is not getting through. And i wouldnt blame them for getting increasingly pissed off and impatient about it. Theyre tired, wounded, freaked out kids, not sober companions.

• Like x 1
  9. roach

Also then aud would be able to share more stories of lu being tough and brave and i eat that kinda thing up with a spoon.

• Like x 2
  10. jacktrash

good idea, i am having him do so :D

11. roach

I checked up on various withdrawal symptoms of various human drugs and I'm going to guess that rainbowdrinker noms are roughly analogous to opiates. The point is to numb pain, sedate the victim, and interact with reward centers of the brain to make them like it. So a comedown would involve, obviously, craving for more, but also restlessness, irritability, anxiety, muscle aches and spasms, nausea, fever. It apparently takes somewhere around 3-5 days to get over detoxing, with symptoms generally peaking on the 2nd-3rd days. Erskin's tough and wasn't with Cloris for too long, but she was using him hard and I think he was about a week away from dying? So I don't really know what that would mean in relation to whatever Lu went through, since she was with Cloris for a lot longer, but ran away intentionally.

As a complication there's the psychic component, which I'm kind of assuming just exacerbates the cravings and anxiety— he got severed from her abruptly and traumatically, and is not happy about it. Also, if we want to have another misadventure, this might signal to other rainbowdrinkers that here's a victim that would be more than happy to be anyones' who cares to pick him up. I'm sure Bel would enjoy shooting more rainbowdrinkers in the head, haha.

• Like x 1
  12. jacktrash

ooh, please give bel more people to shoot, that would make him feel a lot better about erskin using him as a cloris substitute :D

13. roach

Erskin is going to be SO IRRITATED if he's finally getting macked on by some hot rainbowdrinker and bel shoots her AGAIN

"BEL STOP SHOOTING MY GIRLFRIENDS'

'do you even know her name'

'I KNOW THAT WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED'

• Like x 2
  14. jacktrash

15. jacktrash

you know what, they should all shake off the sulks by going out for lunch. and erskin should make friends with the gossip blogger. i am not really up for more tragedy and butthurt today.

16. roach

considering they're all SOME AMOUNT of exsanguinated, flat-out exhausted, and drunk, maybe we should timeskip to the next night? they can all sleep in respective piles and wake up more prepared to deal with each other's shit and make awkward apologies and stuff.

and erskin can go like, order them a new room and pay for the one he trashed.

17. roach

btw how are you doing, can i help with anything

18. jacktrash

sounds good :D and if erskin happened to sheepishly crawl into the lusus pile with jethro he would get sleepy hugs and nuzzles, because jethro is a forgiving guy. bel, on the other hand, will sulk on the couch with headphones on. :P

kinda overloaded, but on the whole pretty okay. still processing jenine's death, but on the other hand, our potential helper is visiting for a trial run, and she is straight-up jeevesian awesome, i've had healthy breakfast within an hour of waking up 2 days in a row and it makes SUCH a difference. but back on the meltdown hand this is New Person Visiting and that takes a lot of processing. so... good but tired, i think?

thanks for offering, i think the helpiest thing you could do is rp some lighthearted stuff with me. so, you know, carry on. <3

19. roach

i like the idea of the next evening bel comes out and is like 'ok, what the fuck' because the room is just utterly destroyed

20. jacktrash

perfect. i'm gonna start a fresh thread for it. :D

edit: did!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice