Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

how do you feel about erskin hauling murfey in and then fussing around till he's kicked out? or bel could catch up on sleep and we could skip to some other scene.

conversely, erskin could be easily persuaded to hang around for Round 2: Unwise Drinking Events and in four hours bel shows up to disapprove of a giggly puppy pile.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

let's have erskin haul murfey in, i'm enjoying the banter and we're-all-in-this-together feeling.

3. jacktrash

twitch is SUCH palebait. do you think there's any age-difference taboo on pale romance? cuz murf is totally going to pale-flirt. she's just so HUGGABLE.

• Like x 2
  4. roach

there's probably a lot of social disapproval for one-sided or exploitative romances, and erskin's got a sharp eye out for twitch not to be used again. i think her age, inexperience, and evident mental problems would cast some suspicion on what exactly a big handsome highblood wanted her for. like, pity-sex with someone who had no boundaries, hatesex with a partner that could always be defeated, a pale partner as easy to control as a pillow. that'd be gross. but flirting with something small and cute's probably just a regular reflexive troll thing, haha.

• Like x 3
  5. roach

oh i was also thinking that as gently as bigger, older trolls might want to handle her, i think as a troll it must be kind of invalidating to live somewhere no one ever has any strife or conflict with you. like living somewhere everyone talks babytalk to you all the time because they think you're so helpless and stupid. you'd want to just start kicking things over and throwing your food to get them to be mad and treat you like something besides a torn teddy beat. She must really like sal for being mean— it would feel like being treated as an actual person, a potential threat. a potential annoyance, at least.

• Like x 3
  6. roach

Not to say bel and murfey are abusive or bad! Theyre just nice guys who prefer the red side of social interaction. It's that Twitch wants to be taken seriously and in trolls that translates to ramping up the obnoxious belligerence, I think. What a great species.

ETA i bet she'd be thrilled if bel started helping her w jogging or strife.

• Like x 5
  7. jacktrash

yeah, bel is feeling more big-brotherly than pale, i think. he was proud of her for talking eye-stabbies. working out together can definitely be a thing.

murfey is pretty shallow. he just thinks she's adorable and wants to pet her and feed her. she would be absolutely right to reject that on the basis of it not really being a pale relationship, just flirtation. he's a pretty decent guy and won't push when she doesn't respond, though.

• Like x 4
  8. roach

idk if someone spending five minutes carefully spinning a yarn in which you are absolute scum is blackflirting, but it's got to be pretty flattering.

eta: ok yeah it's probably blackflirting. bel might have grounds to be hesitantly jealous.

• Like x 5
  9. jacktrash

hate to ditch when they're all being so cute, but i gotta bedtime. night!

• Like x 2
  10. jacktrash

if i'm rping like i'm on vicodin, that's because i'm on vicodin. i'm hosting a tooth abcess convention or sth. we're not sure exactly, just that it hurts a lot. dentist here has no weekend hours so we went to the ER cuz fuck being in pain like that all weekend, and they gave me penicillin and Srs Pillz. uh anyhow so expect me to sound like i got hit in the head, and also to randomly leave 6-8 hour gaps cuz vicodin makes me sleep.

• Like x 4
  11. roach

i saw that! you poor thing, i hope you get fixed up soon! it's weird how you can have stuff wrong with your teeth for so long and then BLAMMO, suddenly agony. i got like 10 cavities but they don't hurt a bit so here i am nibbling on candy right at this very moment.

i've been leaving big gaps in posts too because, parents. lots of activities to do that are unfortunately not in computer range.

12. roach

i think that even tho everything erskin does screams PLEASE LIKE ME, and he really enjoys teasing and bantering and goading people into complimenting him, he is still a totally floored by serious, dead-on, sincere, unsilly pronouncements of regard. i think the night lainey told erskin he was her best friend he was so flustered by the statement that he couldn't look at her for hours.

• Like x 7
  13. roach

[​IMG]

a portrait of a brave and noble captain

• Like x 10
  14. jacktrash

he takes compliments so well :D

15. roach

hmmm if pancho takes a look at erskin's leg and starts fixing it up, erskin might be able to start jogging? and he and bel could go racing around the ship, it would be super cute.

• Like x 1
  16. jacktrash

i am so on board with this. :D

17. roach

i enjoy working with character's physical and mental limitations! but i also like the idea of erskin ecstatically zipping everywhere and climbing everything and making a huge nuisance of himself. the night he can actually play tag with bel he's going to be intensely happy.

• Like x 4
  18. jacktrash

i really like the idea of pancho taking a look at his leg, and hearing his spiel about how it can't be fixed, and being like "mmmnope. we're gonna fix this."

i wanna play bel and galley just chatting about any/everything 5ever, but i need to sleep. tomorrow hopefully dentist.

• Like x 4
  19. roach

good luck with dentist! huffs, playing galley is kind of stressful for me since it's hard to know if i'm Doing It Right and i still feel like luka is going to pounce from a bush like NOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOoo. but if you're having a good time then hopefully i'm not doing badly!

• Like x 2
  20. jacktrash

i think you're doing a pretty great job.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice