Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

let's have them both meet whitey!

• Like x 2
  2. jacktrash

i have no clue how to bring whitey into the picture, or what he's been doing in the meantime. there may be a bit of a rocky start to playing him, i haven't touched the character for two years or something.

3. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Well he seems like an arrogant spoiled jerk so i guess just do that? Im always pleased to have more jerks in a show.

Maybe he can show up on the way to the kitchens? And be subjected to the hideous trials of Commoner Food.

• Like x 1
  4. roach

He's probably been trying to ditch lainey? So he can nab erskin alone and cement the bond/dependency.

5. jacktrash

i think he's more likely just pestering her to take him to erskin or bring erskin to him. not threatening or bargaining or anything, just asking her every twelve seconds.

also he dresses like a korean goth-pop star, and expects fresh sushi to appear out of thin air, so that's annoying. :D

• Like x 5
  6. jacktrash

but he can ditch her if that's better for things. he would definitely wander off if he was bored.

7. roach

I feel selfish here but I don't want to write Lainey right now. I don't think she intends to let him anywhere near Erskin, either, so if she did run across Erskin with Whitey, she'd find an immediate excuse to haul Erskin off on his own.

Bluh, I am sick today. It's probably coming across in what a grouch Erskin's being, haha. Maybe after the zombie mess is taken care of Pancho can bully him into a legit medical check-up and start fixing some of the shit that's wrong with him.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    • Like x 3
  8. jacktrash

i'm not feeling tip-top either, and i can't seem to wrap my head around whitey's pov at all right now. i have failed to think through how the lusus imprinting dealie works, and how he can use it, or thinks he can use it, and -- all the other things. it just seems like a really steep hill to climb at the moment and i just want to write endless schmoop. or watch tv about sea creatures and hand piece quilts with a zillion tiny stitches.

• Like x 2
  9. roach

oh i figured you'd be writing him from the outside, like murfey or lainey. hhhhmmmmmm maybe bel and erskin could have soups and then erskin could drop bel off at galley's?

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

yeah i wanna write him from the outside but like... what he does depends on what he's experiencing, obvs, and i just. dinna ken.

ok here are two possibilities:

1. i obtain one (1) alcohol and something chocolate, and we brainstorm a bit on the lusus-troll phenomenon, and i attempt to write whitey.
    2. we continue to roll in sap until our brains are uniformly sticky, with reference to courtship soup, galley, or both.
    3. jellyfish and textiles.
    ok, three possibilities.

• Like x 3
  11. roach

i think we can manage one and two at the same time. but if you want to knock off for the night in favor of jellyfish i won't be mad. i'm gonna have cereal and mmmmaybe start stitching another felt pup.

• Like x 2
  12. roach

HEY SUGGESTION let's have them meet up with Pancho! She can be trudging off for some hot food after like a 12-18 hr hellshift.

• Like x 2
  13. jacktrash

ok!

• Like x 1
  14. roach

i'm being real shmoopy here but i bet it's a super cute and good relationship sign for pancho to read that erskin has immediately adjusted strife down to bel's current capacity, and is coming up with playful little conflicts that keeps him engaged in the rivalry but not overexerted. like, that's probably an exceptionally gallant thing to be doing with your injured kismesis, and says 'i care about you, not just what you can do for me'.

a good blackrom response to your partner being incapacitated would be just to back off and leave them alone for awhile. refrain from witnessing their weakness, let them heal up without further injury to their pride. that'd be considered very honorable and polite.

a troubling response would be to keep challenging them at the level the two of you are at when healthy and then mock them to just get better already, though probably plenty of trolls consider that decent incentive for the injured party to get back in shape asap.

a really shitty response would be to specifically take advantage of the incapacity to rack up a lot of wins, then gloat about it. victim-blamey trolls would be like 'welp if you get injured and let your pitch partner catch you off your feet, you deserve whatever you get'. but fuck those guys.

• Like x 6
  15. jacktrash

i was just thinking something similar! erskin is exercising bel's brain without shaming him for being fucked up. pancho is liking erskin a whole lot right now!

• Like x 5
  16. jacktrash

bedtime of me. night!

• Like x 2
  17. roach

hmmmm what do you think should happen here/next?

erskin is pretty fed up with being sick and on the edge of a sulky tantrum about it, and so bel's coddling here is going to make him really unhappy. he wouldn't mind calm, professional discussion of what's wrong with him. but more fussing, and implication that he's the one who's got to be wrapped up and protected, is just gonna make him flounce.

18. roach

also i was under the impression that pancho and bel were sitting on top of each other on one side of a table, and erskin had sat down across from them on the other side. bel going and wrapping around erskin from there would be a little awkward!

19. jacktrash

oh yeah, point. hm, i don't mind rewriting my post, but i too am a bit stuck on what should happen next. maybe erskin should flounce and run into whitey, for maximum annoyance points! but i kind of want to continue post-crisis relaxtimes a bit longer. maybe they could all go meet galley.

20. roach

Hmm, take out the bit where Bel hugs Erskin, and they can continue from there? Maybe meander around in one of the gardens nearby. Would Galley even be up for meeting Pancho?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice