Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i think we have different ideas of what time it is in the game? i thought the meeting in the park had happened in the afternoon, so the squirrel playtime and then the showers ate up a bunch of time and the hamburger meal was a dinner date. so the grocery store thing was slated for the next morning. and they'd be going back to the room for rolling around after bel paid for the meal.

if it's still lunch time for them and they have grocery shopping ahead of them then yeah we could play it through, it'd be cute, erskin would probably want to suavely tease bel but be too skittery and out of his depth to do well at it. if they did it the next morning after the makeouts it'd probably be a lot more comfortable and low-key. whichever you like!

2. roach

i'm gonna pass out on my face now sorry

i think this marks the historic first time roach has gone to bed first!

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

oh, i was thrown off by something erskin said about spending the rest of the day in fur... ohhh that's the NEXT day, because bel would get sick if he went furry now. because he's full of chocolate and beer. i gotcha. i'll edit.

4. jacktrash

k, got them to the motel instead. and now i too shall pass out!

5. jacktrash

human bel is greek and scottish; he has easily-tanned olive skin AND freckles. not a whole lot of body hair. probably a fair number of scars. stylized thunderbird tattoo on his right arm. the obvious bite scars from his werewolfing are on his leg; the guy tried to hamstring him.

6. roach

erskin's pretty fuzzy in this AU. his ethnicity in this case is something like 1/2 pedigreed english nobility and 1/2 gulf of mexico afro-latino mix. i am sure his mom's family is like 100% super attractive and his dad looks like a very cheerful handful of bread dough.

also safe sex for werewolves: PROBABLY NOT WHATEVER THEY'RE DOING. and anal sex after a big meal is probably not a great idea if you don't want me nope.jpeg-ing straight out of the scene. they are probably going to hump like idiots and then cuddle. i don't think living most of your life in the wild teaches you very refined sex techniques.

...sexniques.

• Like x 2
  7. jacktrash

well, bel has that oral fixation of his... but erskin probably has not had a bath in a long time.

• Like x 1
  8. roach

to defend erskin's honor a little i would like to point out that in the wild, most animals do keep themselves to a certain level of tidiness that domestic humans and dogs don't.

to defend erskin's honor a very little i would like to point out that yeah. he hasn't had a bath that didn't involve his own tongue in a very long time.

9. jacktrash

heh. yeah, he probably doesn't stink like a human would after that long, but he probably doesn't taste delicious around the nethers either.

10. roach

if erskin goes down on bel he is definitely going to complain about the soap smell.

'this is awful'
    'it's called hygene'
    'well i hate it. ):<'

• Like x 1
  11. jacktrash

if erskin's going to sleep the night through, i can go to morning. bel's not great at sleeping when he hasn't totally worn himself out, but he's quiet.

12. roach

eh, yeah, he's probably going to be dozy and lazy. we could go to the early morning.

13. roach

oh btw turns out sleep-snuggles are a feature humans and dogs share, while wolves mostly do it to share warmth. erskin wouldn't be cuddled on bel's legs like a friendly dog, in wolf form, just curled up somewhere on the bed. probably under the blanket. possibly having stolen all the blanket.

14. jacktrash

15. roach

erskin is, in any universe, a better spy than bel. i just think that's funny.

• Like x 1
  16. roach

bel: how do i werewolf
    erskin: okay step one embrace the serenity and pureness of a wild life. eschew all the disgusting follies of man
    bel: i'm not going to do that, but ok
    erskin: step two is dress-up!
    bel: what

• Like x 9
  17. jacktrash

bel's an excellent data analyst, but he doesn't people very well.

i choked on my won ton and now there's garlic pork in my sinus passages. is there any way i could persuade you to draw that. <3

edit: the conversation, not the choking.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    • Like x 2
  18. jacktrash

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  19. roach

that's just about exactly the level of fluff vs sweater i was imagining.

i love dogs wearing people sweaters tho it's the cutest thing in the universe (and erskin knows it)

• Like x 2
  20. roach

if erskin tried to interest bel in a duck breakfast, would he be like 'no, we agreed on human breakfast' or would he be hungry enough— and amped from all the running— enough to consider it? then again i suppose if erskin bagged a duck he could always attempt to drag it back to bel's motel room to eat it. (which would probably also get a big no, haha).

thinking about it further those tumorous white park ducks probably live off garbage and taste like garbage. fine for canine sensibilities but i can't imagine, even with a strong sauce and proper cooking, that a human would enjoy one. maybe bel could persuade erskin to save the duck-hunting for decent wild game in a park.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice