Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

probably something to lay his personal ghosts to rest. he's never going to stop what-if-ing about his team's deaths, he knows that, but it's extra tragic they were on a secret mission and their families can't get good closure. maybe he'd wish for murphy's dog tags to bring to his girlfriend or something.

or if we want to keep it light, he might wish his bf wanted to stick around indefinitely -- which, because wishes are slippery bastards, would not lead to erskin becoming less of a butterfly, but to meeting galley. :D

• Like x 3
  2. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

So how common should werewolves be? A dozen per state? A hundred? One?

3. jacktrash

a dozen sounds about right. depending on environment.

• Like x 2
  4. roach

erskin has concluded that bel has a lot of mystery things wrong with his brain because those sure where a lot of large words he just said, but didn't mention seizures or hallucinations, so he will now proceed not to care. if he starts putting energy into the relationship he'll probably think to ask if bel needs accommodation for stuff, but right now it's just like 'well if his head things make him be an asshole i'm outies'

this might be obnoxious or it might be a refreshing change of pace for bel!

• Like x 2
  5. roach

i've decided to can the Tragic Backstory thing and give erskin a great big rowdy addams-ish family to be from. friendly, goofy, supportive, weird, happily gruesome. probably as multicultural as a grape juice commercial, it contains several witches, any number of bouncy yappy artists and activists, and a coyote. if bel ever visits he will realize in very short order why erskin spends 3/4 of the year ALONE.

• Like x 3
  6. jacktrash

i'm thinking it'd be p much business as usual, since he avoided getting an official diagnosis while he was in the service, and just had to sack up and deal with stuff. being literal-minded and faceblind gave him some real trouble in training, but wasn't much of a handicap out in the field.

• Like x 3
  7. roach

erskin definitely interpreted 'have you worked with sled dogs' in the sense of 'have you worked with sled dogs as coworkers'.

• Like x 4
  8. jacktrash

well, that's the most likely possibility, considering erskin doesn't like to go on two legs much.

• Like x 2
  9. roach

erskin has managed to completely avoid reading harry potter. he intends to stay that way.

• Like x 4
  10. roach

bel needs a t-shirt that says 'i went to afghanistan and all i got was this flawless harry potter cosplay'

• Like x 10
  11. jacktrash

i snort-laughed so hard my throat is sore now

• Like x 1
  12. roach

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dropping off some cute pics. i don't know if the bottom pic is a regular wolf or just a wolfdog. but that size difference is pretty cool.

• Like x 4
  13. jacktrash

the problem with erskin is that he is fucking adorable.

• Like x 2
  14. jacktrash

omggggg :3

15. roach

wah jesse i think your toothache was contagious i got a really bad one tonight

(AND OF COURSE DENTIST OFFICES CLOSE ON SUNDAY, BECAUSE NO ONE EVER NEEDS HELP ON SUNDAY)

16. jacktrash

o shit dude. that sucks. D:

mine happened early on a saturday morning, i went to the ER rather than tough it out all weekend cuz it was so bad i was just blundering around whimpering. they gave me antibiotics and painkillers. so you could probably try that if you wanted.

17. roach

yeah this shit's getting worse by the hour, and of course there isn't a single dentist in town that will work on sunday, so i'll do that tomorrow morning. maybe the ER can tell me which dentist to go to, based on my insurance, and all. that'd be nice. too many choices shuts my brain down.

how long does the ER take? i've always heard horror stories of it taking hours and hours. guess i'll bring a book and some tylenol. i've always toughed shit out instead of going to the ER because i never had decent insurance before now, plus i've got this irrational conviction that if i don't have a good enough reason to be in the ER they'll yell at me for wasting everyone's time and kick me out. ):

18. jacktrash

well, i went to the ER at like 8am in a small town, i was the only one there and got seen right away. halloween night in chicago, probably more crowded. but the doc certainly did not seem to think i was wasting anyone's time. she agreed that a painful infection in your headbones is not something to ignore.

19. roach

haha yeah november first probably sees a lot of stomach pumping in big-city hospitals. i can at least give some nurse some time off from that.

think i'm gonna give up on rp for the night, though, i can't words so great right now. i'm really sorry! but i hope you'll be having a good halloween anyway.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  20. jacktrash

no need to apologize! go put a cold pack on your cheek and try to get some sleep, bro. i hope you get some relief soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice