Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

i can't even whine about this on tumblr because that asshole I Do Magic kid would think their dumbass curse worked hmmf

• Like x 2
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

oh my god you're right D:

ps guess what happens when i forget to take my sleepytime meds

answer: no sleepytime occurs!

3. roach

We can both be sleepless jerks, then! Ive been waiting around since like 2 here. I knew the wait would be a couple hours but dang.

4. roach

elapsed waiting room time: 6 1/2 hrs
    did i get to see anyone: no
    did i give up and go buy some numbing stuff from wallgreens: yes
    has it helped: no
    am i cranky: you betcha

5. jacktrash

fuuuuuck. dude, a million sympathies.

6. jacktrash

erskin is WAY too cute, it's SUPER unfair.

• Like x 3
  7. jacktrash

now they're both thinking to themselves: holy crap, have i met someone who can actually NOT TALK for five minutes at a stretch? JACKPOT.

bel will happily keep his mouth shut for the whole 2-3 hour drive if erskin doesn't seem to want to talk.

• Like x 2
  8. jacktrash

this docu i'm watching had a gray wolf pack hunting caribou, and i noticed the similarity to a special ops team in their tactics. i think if bel ever meets erskin's family, he'll turn out to be surprisingly good at pack hunting.

• Like x 3
  9. jacktrash

btw they should totes meet jethro makwaa in northern minnesota, stocking his chest freezer and preparing to hibernate. always ready to share a pot of caribou chili with anyone who happens by. ps did you know caribou and reindeer are the same thing. because i did not know this until tonight.

• Like x 1
  10. roach

ugh kintsugi's not telling me when things update— i'll refresh every 10-15 minutes, and won't see the new post, then ten minutes later it'll be like 'yeah jesse posted 20 minutes ago lol'

then again my internet's real shitty in my bedroom

>:T

11. jacktrash

heh, issokay, i've been kinda spammy anyhow because it's too dark in my room to knit, but i keep trying anyway, and then my eyes hurt and i put it down and post a thing and then try again. i have now firmly set the knitting aside for the evening.

12. roach

yeh i got a headache too but i'm determinedly stitching away at a felt tarantula friend. i made the pattern up myself! it seems to be pretty good! BUT SO MANY LEGS.

13. jacktrash

a tarantula friend?? i am excite pls post pics and perhaps share the pattern <3

spiders <3333 yes good

14. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

ok i'll put the pics up innnnnn uh the fibercraft thread? is that where it should go?

also this is woof erskin:

[​IMG]

he can put his nose in the air about the Purity Of A Wild Life but the dude likes his bread slices :P

• Like x 4
  15. jacktrash

yah i guess fibercraft or craft nerd herd, or idk start a new thread for tarantula plushies if you want, sall good.

idk how bel's tent could have gotten pissed on by a bunch of dogs, but it's hilarious so i'm not gonna contest it. :D

• Like x 1
  16. roach

erskin is graciously minding his human manners of 'if someone buys the thing then they own the thing' about bel's tent, and asking him to mark it, rather than going right ahead and saying 'yep i'm using this guy and this tent' and marking it himself. he's chill about formal rank and mindful that bel is big and lethal, but also 'young' and mostly human, so he's making a lot of indulgent, gallant concessions and compromises with bel that he wouldn't with another more regular, 'experienced' werewolf. if bel takes any of erskin's politeness as submissive deference rather than gracious chivalry, erskin is going to be so offended.

in the woofs au erskin definitely couldn't match bel in a fight. but he's also never going to act like that actually matters.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    • Like x 5
  17. jacktrash

bel is definitely not reading erskin as submissive! in fact, he's happy to have met someone he can't push around too easily. he likes that erskin is bossy and headstrong, because that means erskin is not knuckling under and being intimidated and secretly resentful. bel knows he can be a social bulldozer, but doesn't really know how to stop.

• Like x 3
  18. jacktrash

sadly, i must go sleepings. gnight!

19. roach

haha yeah i should faceplant too

if bel ever gives an edict and he'd be super pissed for erskin to disregard his 'no' you should probably say. in the woofs AU he's not maliciously trying to get a rise out of him, as in a troll blackrom, but he's still an imperious bossypants even when he's not being obnoxious just for fun, and is likely to take all of bel's 'no don't do the thing' as mere suggestions.

• Like x 1
  20. jacktrash

ok, will keep it in mind!

right now he's just enjoying being salty with someone who won't get butthurt about it. :D

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice