Boat Trolls planning thread! (full of spoilers, non-players enter at your own risk)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by jacktrash, Jun 14, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

For about a month Kino had a pomeranian who was an unspayed, pushy jerk. I was gone for one weekend, and the night I came back, she was happy to see me— and then half an hour later she'd gone and fucking hosed my bed down, right in the middle where i slept. I still don't know exactly what that was all about but it did seem to be 'i better let you know, that's my bed now'. i yelled at her a lot and she didn't do it again once i'd changed sheets. she did do a lot of skulking around the edges of the room and looking at me tragically for the next few days while i watched her with angry suspicion.

DOGS.

(i think rizzo periodically marks my pillows. it's gross when i find out because it's like 'ok how long have i been rubbing my face on dog pee'. DOGS!!!)

• Like x 4
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

when my dear departed cat maya got old and frail, seebs's cat molly suddenly went "oh hey i think i'm the boss cat now!" and declared Pee War. it was a very smelly period in our lives.

• Like x 5
  3. Flipkat

Flipkat New Member

Have either of you seen the film Never Cry Wolf? You just reminded me of the scene where the researcher drinks like a dozen cups of tea and "marks" the boundaries of his campsite, is all. :D

• Like x 2
  4. roach

I read the book! Is the movie any good? I dont watch movies w wolves in because theyre fuckin absurd.

5. jacktrash

i am not familiar with either, myself.

6. Flipkat

Flipkat New Member

I liked it, but I saw it when I was a kid so I don't remember most of it! The scenes with wolves are basically just nature documentary-type footage, I think. I only remember the montage of them catching mice. It's a respectful treatment of the species, I would say.

7. Bel Kadros

Bel Kadros Nerd Wolf

humanstuck sub-account is happen. cuz seeing troll bel in the woofs rp was bugging me.

• Like x 4
  8. roach

cute cute. erskin's icon is bugging me too but i already screw up posting as a particular character pretty often, having 2 erskin accounts would screw me up forever. maybe if we get more than one humanstuck rp account going.

9. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

hotcha, a vaguely artsy ears-obscured pic that should work for most AUs. it was hard to find a photo of the model not looking at the camera, but eyecontact for an RP icon just feels weird to me. especially with an actual real person's face.

10. jacktrash

what a hottie, goddamn!

• Like x 1
  11. roach

ok i gotta crash out early, i feel too crummy for writes. sorry! see you tomorrow.

12. jacktrash

hope you feel better soon! not sure how much i'll be around the next couple-three days, rah is visiting. but i can at least pop in from time to time.

13. jacktrash

so if you did decide to do a humanstuck sub-account, reminder that you drew this adorable thing

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
  14. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

nwaaahhh I'm finally caught up with navy trolls and i'm full of EMOTIONS

y'all're geniuses, seriously

• Like x 7
  15. roach

Yay! Id like to go back to writing more navy AU in a bit, too.

16. jacktrash

i should reread navy au a bit, i bet i'd get unstuck if i refreshed my memory of the context.

17. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

well I got some ideas for lu in any case, whenever you'd like her to show up after this plot bit is done

• Like x 4
  18. roach

we should do bondage-time with bel at some point. in one of these aus. just sayin.

• Like x 5
  19. jacktrash

yes we should :D

i think woof erskin could easily figure out right about now how much bel likes being held down.

• Like x 2
  20. jacktrash

seems to be my turn to feel crappy and turn in early. tomorrow!

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice