Boat Trolls

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, May 25, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

it's so romantic :D

• Like x 4
  2. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

... Just had a thought- we have not been informed of the current location of Fluffcheep.

This is a terrible travesty, because Fluffcheep.

• Like x 2
  3. jacktrash

bel left fluffcheep with hess's knitting circle, because zappy thorns are bad for tiny floofs.

• Like x 3
  4. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

he is Sir Not Appearing In This Fight Scene

• Like x 7
  5. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Erskin telling Bel that he has terrible taste in men made me laugh out loud for about the first time in close to 24 hours of a very bad day. I thought you would appreciate the sincere thank you for making fantastically awful people that make people's lives better to read. <3

• Like x 7
  6. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

The discussion about the necklace is so interesting and I can't wait to see more.

• Like x 2
  7. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Erskin you beautiful train wreck *heart eyes*

• Like x 2
  8. jacktrash

bel rn

lemongrub.png

• Like x 8
  9. OtherCat

OtherCat a being of mysterious happenstance

Bel: Do not do the thing. The thing is stupid and also dangerous.

Erskin: *does the thing*

Bel, you need a new strategy to get Erskin to not do the thing.

• Like x 6
  10. jacktrash

i think erskin just does what he wants :D

• Like x 2
  11. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Im actually kind of losing my shit about erskin's reaction to the fluffcheep. Like, baby animals are his /thing/, and he tenderly carried this tiny egg through blizzards keeping it warm while he himself was freezing to death, it was /important/ and cloris just /erased/that, how could she take something so basic and fundamental to who erskin is away from him like that? How can he just /not care/???? I figured he was just distracted before but now hes lookig right at it and interacting and all hes doing is like "lol bel ur new lusus is stupidlooking" and it is v v upsetting to me.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Like x 4
  12. jacktrash

i know, right? i think bel is hoping it'll just suddenly click. :/

• Like x 1
  13. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

i cast my vote for grue flirts inappropriately, erskin is awkward, king mud makes off w erryone's buttons. also fluffcheep is there. possibly being introduced to the wonderful world of grand button larceny.

buttons.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    • Like x 7
  14. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Cloris only fucked with erskin's protectiveness towards the egg, which was generated by his responsible caretaking side-- by nature, he just doesnt get warm fuzzies over, well, warm and fuzzy things. He isn't motivated by 'oh how cute' feels, he's motivated by 'this is my problem'-- a fair-minded sense of obligation towards things that need his help. See also: lowbloods.

The fluffcheep falls firmly under the 'not my problem' category. If erskin were left alone with him he'd viciously defend the fluff against all dangers until bel came back. Once bel came back erskin would casually resume no longer giving a shit.

I think bel's confusion stems from thinking you either have no sense of responsibility, or a properly enduring sense of responsibility? Whereas erskin is generous and considerate and protective of anything put in front of him... for about as long as it's in front of him.

• Like x 8
  15. jacktrash

yeeeah that is confusing :D

• Like x 1
  16. Aviari

nyeeeeeeeheheheeehheheeehehee heeeeeheheheeheee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeheheheee heeheeeee nyeeeeheheheee
    I am so eagerly anticipating "poleaxed arousal" from Bel it is my favorite cute sexytimes thing in every world ever and it would look amazing on Bel

• Like x 6
  17. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

YES. HELL YES. HELL FUCKING YES.

Do it you fucking nerds, everything has been leading up to this. Since the creation of the universe.

[​IMG]

Don't let your dreams stay dreams boys. GET IN THERE.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    • Like x 7
  18. jacktrash

yeah bel just basically got smacked upside the head with a shovel of sexythoughts. :D

• Like x 5
  19. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

*imagines Galley and Erskin strutting around Bel with the "I'm too sexy for this shirt* song playing in the background*

• Like x 5
  20. Aviari

Everything is awesome this was the best thing to wake up to.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice