Boat Trolls

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, May 25, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

• Like x 3
  2. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Oh god thats amazing.

(What even is pale butt stuff? I just. What? /dying of lol)

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

i do not even know. butt pats? wiping your moirail's bum when they're sick? i just know jethro wasn't gonna talk about it to lainey gawker the gossip blogger. D:

• Like x 3
  4. Petra

Petra space case

I... really love Boat Trolls, and when you were on Flarping as Bel my fantroll Jasmet befriended him. Sadly you guys left before my other fantroll's helmstroll clusterfuck could really get going, I'd have loved to see some reactions to that.

They're currently cruising around the borders of Alternian territory in a front-line battleship with a crew consisting of 6 ex-helms, and one ex-imperial-bodyguard and defector. Nobody knows what they're doing, nobody knows where they're going, nobody knows how to properly pirate.

• Like x 3
  5. jacktrash

oh man, when the boat trolls get into space (if they survive that long) it'd be fun if they met your crew.

i miss flarping, but i don't have the spoons for that many rp's, especially since i kept getting not-quite-canon bel's experiences mixed up with rp-canon bel's and hemostuck bel's. :P

6. Petra

Petra space case

Ahaha, yeah, that's always a problem. I don't like running multiple aus of any of my characters for exactly that reason, especially if they're too close.

By the time the boat trolls get to space, I expect the ISS Pyrewake would have a bit of a reputation - one of the ex-helms caught the attention of the horrorterrors, got rehelmed, and then later died in the helm and took the entire crew with her, waking up as a pseudo-horrorterror undead entity. That puppets around both their original body and the bodies of the crew. So it's a bit of a horrorshow, literally.

• Like x 2
  7. jacktrash

whoo dang! that's awesome actually. if you have an archive anywhere i'd love to read it. :D

bel's goal is to free and rehabilitate helmsmen, give them the option of volunteering on a detachable helming rig, and hopefully he'll get enough volunteers to build a substantial pirate fleet. which, when it's big enough, will suddenly become a rebel fleet, and overthrow the condesce.

of course, this doesn't happen, because word of god is all fantrolls are canon but died in the vast glub, or else it's OOOS-verse and the canon trolls will get their rebellion on first, in which case the boat trolls' fleet will throw in with them. but hey, that's all far, far in teh future, and there's a whole lot of angst, fluff, weird baby lusii, and tentacle peen between here and there!

• Like x 6
  8. Petra

Petra space case

Thanks! Sadly, we don't have an archive. This is all on flarping, and apparently flarping logs only go back like 5 months, maybe? We've been at it over half a year, 8 months minimum, so...

The helmsclade goal is basically to not get caught, to keep each other safe, and, apparently by the way this has been going, to free helmsman if they can, ESPECIALLY helmsmen with connections to them, because 'clade is clade' and that comes first for them.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    • Like x 1
  9. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

DID I HEAR BOAT TROLLS?

I ADORE THE BOAT TROLLS. What an amazing set of doofuses.
    I was working on [secret secret for secrets] and telling a moirail about it, and despite him being a fantroll rper, he had never read the boat trolls and I basically threw the archive link at him with the orders to read and report back to me.
    I rp two trolls that I'm trying to get back into, now, Citlal Quoatl and Kamika Ecesis. Moirail and I have PLANS for what our fantrolls will do, but we are still setting up and being terrible at consistency :'D

• Like x 1
  10. jacktrash

yee, i have not forgotten your trolls! they are darlings and i look forward to seeing what they do. ^_^

11. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I am glad you enjoy them! :D A fair warning: most of what will happen will consist of us being dorks at each other. Moirail and I kind of became friends when we were teens through rp. Rping again together is basically us smashing things and squealing at our characters.

(STILL WE HAVE THINGS PLANNED and this actually motivated me to write a post so yay)

• Like x 3
  12. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

I'm in the process of catching up with today's chunk of RP and I am LOVING these gossip posts more and more.

Also, because I am 12, butt stuff.
    *snickering*

• Like x 2
  13. jacktrash

we're all 12. the whole boat trolls rp crew: collectively 12. we also think farts are hilarious.

• Like x 4
  14. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

beep boop i am behind seven proxies and what is this?

:D

Enkidi motherfucking galgal, you magnificent bastard. <3

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

apparently that post is chock full of references, most of which i didn't get. luka explained them to me but i was overloading at the time so all i remember is that the orbital psion cannon thing was a reference to anonymous's ddos on the church of scientology.

• Like x 2
  16. jacktrash

17. jacktrash

• Like x 7
  18. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Aww, that's adorable

19. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

My first instinct is "I want to play but I can't." Especially since I can't art but I still have like seven thousand fantrolls who could participate. (Plural, Asfadf, Arguru, Pelage, Kaywin, Murder, and Seisin. I need to post about them in the fantrolls thread sldfkjsdf.)

My second instinct is "why did I get something this amazing to read when I should be prepping for the bar." sldkfjsdlfkjsldkfj stop being awesome C: C: C:

I may be putting the boat trolls in hypos just to help me study. "Jethro and Bel orally agree that Jethro will do a thing and Bel will pay Jethro the money. If Bel tells Jethro not to but Jethro already started doing the thing, then who was phone?"

20. jacktrash

haha i love that idea. of course, you can't take their personalities into account, or the answer would be "jethro does whatever's friendliest, and bel does whatever's most polite, regardless of the legal rules." :D

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice