Boat Trolls

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, May 25, 2015.

1. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

No, no, i was referring to cloris in the regular rp

2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

ohh, ok, I misread it

I was TERRIBLY CONCERNED

• Like x 3
  3. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

I'm headcannoning the interlude where Erskine whanged Bel with the cot and tried to bite his throat out as something Erskine immediately imagined doing before he remembered that he's really tired, his leg's off and his everything hurts.

... also, does Bel know Clarke in this AU? ... that was her name, right, the prosthetics gal?

*edit* oh wait i missed your whole bioware-infection explanation earlier. yeh this is prolly above clarke's pay-grade by now damn.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  4. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Uuurgh, erskins recent posts are giving me the absolute screaming mimis. :(((

5. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

"... because you suck at it."

• Like x 5
  6. Silvereye

Silvereye 89 White Paladin Traverses The Cosmos

Oh, Bel. ;_;

7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

The...what now?

8. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Uh. Its a kinda squick reaction? But like, physically? Like, you get those gross tingleshivers on your spine and your fingers make "touching something awful" curls and you do the little "oh lord no no no" dance. Its a cross between the reactions you get at hearing nails on a chalkboard and suddenly discovering a spider on you.

I guess it must be a regionalism? Idk!

Edit for future!me: the op was back when erskin's posts were extra body horror with a side of pus instead of current tenticles and makeouts.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    • Like x 3
  9. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Ah ok, now it makes sense. To me (Bilingual german) Mimi is: a) soldfashioned nickname, b) Sound made by mis, creatures my mom invented.

• Like x 1
  10. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Lawl; yeah, its a pretty oldfashioned and uncommon expression anyway so that'd make sense. also pretty hilarious since its a sound! Language is wonderful. <3

• Like x 2
  11. roach

my family uses this term! it's like 'squick' with a more exaggerated 'get it away' reaction.

• Like x 3
  12. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Imo bel and erskin's spade is at its very best when they're both blithely doing the things that the other one really wants to do and thinks they can't. When erskin cheerfully blows past the rules bel is chafing at, when bel breezes through some problem that erskin thinks hes too stupid and/or scared to figure out. YOU SON OF A BITCH WHAT DO YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE BEEN DOING THE THING THIS WHOLE TIME WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF???!?!!!

• Like x 9
  13. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Ohhhh, oh my gosh, is this going to mean that Twitch gets a substitute fluffcheep lusus? It's out of her blood range, but Twitch totally deserves a to be adopted by a tiny fluffcheep lusus.

• Like x 7
  14. spockandawe

spockandawe soft and woolen and writhing with curiosity

Oh man, Bel and Erskin are in Erskin's quarters, right? How many cameras are around the place that Bel hasn't covered? :D

• Like x 4
  15. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Oh nooooooo! :D
    ...Galley is probably having a fierce internal debate on whether to post clips online or hoard them for himself. And heckling/egging them on while he watches.

• Like x 4
  16. blue

blue hightown funk you up

REMEMBER WHEN ORIGINAL FLAVOR ERSKIN CAME IN HIS PANTS AND WAS LIKE ??!?

this one is much more suave

• Like x 4
  17. roach

I KNOW I THINK THAT'S PRETTY FUNNY.

erskin at seventeen: ??!? what?? what did my pants do???? i am leaking pls help!?!
    erskin at twenty seven: *reading troll cosmo with lainey, thoughtfully check-marking the weird sex shit they have yet to try*

• Like x 12
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Now I wanna see a troll cosmo edition.

• Like x 5
  19. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Is your ashenmate going behind your back? Here's how to find out!

10 ways to completely wreck your kismesis's day

Five perfect date spots for you and your sweetheart (and what to do to them when you get there!)

Wrist exercises you can do right at your station-keep that pappin' hand strong!

Claws for every quadrant (this one has scary longeviscerating points, unkept snags, close-filed rounded nubs, and no-nonsense short fuck-you-up points, in a variety of shades and occasional stick-on suit-shaped gems)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    • Like x 10
  20. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice