Boat Trolls

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, May 25, 2015.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

....Bel has a lot of dead friends in this AU, doesn't he.

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

yeah. :(

but not pancho. i do not want to play bel in a pancho-less world, that would be TOO SAD. either she's a were-wolverine park ranger, and he'll meet her when he signs up for search and rescue, or she's an army doctor who's still on deployment and they email all the time, i haven't decided.

• Like x 6
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Mr. Woofs... But Erskin consider: Mr. Woofster

• Like x 7
  4. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

so the planning thread is just about as good if not better than the current woofs thread and i just wanted to say that i love it and you guys rock.

• Like x 7
  5. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Subtle, Bel. Real subtle there.

• Like x 3
  6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

*applauds erskin*

• Like x 8
  7. unknownanonymous

i love how erskin was so utterly clueless about autism. like, that he hadn't heard anything about it ever. and that he was pretty accepting once bel explained what it was. that was really cute and so him.
    and well, i like the idea of someone approaching the concept for the first time like that, having literally never being exposed to any of the modern human cultural baggage around it, seeing it with fresh eyes.
    it really is one of those moments that makes it clear how separate from the human world and its stuff erskin is.

• Like x 7
  8. unknownanonymous

erskin: *names bel "sirius"*
    erskin: *is probs one of the few people in the world that haven't read harry potter*

:D

• Like x 7
  9. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

... I find it hard to imagine that somone isn't listening in on their conversation and going, "wait... what?" Possibly because not imagining it is less funny.

... think the weird-quotient in this universe is anywhere near high enough for an eavesdropper to suddenly be like, "Ooooh, I get it," then wander off thinking something totally off-base like "Little early out for vampires though isn't it?"

... nah, neither of them would pass for vampires, too scarred up and outdoorsy-like... though Erskine in human form would probably pass pretty easily as "secretly a raccoon." Assuming the hypothetical observer was not themselves secretly a raccoon.

... though who knows, maybe they have a head-cold and their secret-raccoon-dar has never been great. ... though that guy would probably have no initial "Wait what?" reaction, so nvm.

*train of thought has forgotten the rails, is now frolicking in the dandelion field* *has no excuse really, mostly just likes to chase raccoons*

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Like x 7
  10. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Ok now I REALLY want to know how unicorns work in this verse.

• Like x 4
  11. jacktrash

erskin is absolutely a trash panda.

• Like x 5
  12. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

this is really cool to read, thanks for the input! i was under the impression that the 'roached' back was bred in on purpose and considered to be a good thing. but if that sloping curve is mostly posture, erskin would definitely have taught himself to mimic it. one of these AU's we'll have erskin actually be a legitimate spy and it will be fun and bel will probably have a million whyboners.

i think erskin wouldn't be trying to mimic malamute and husky positions, because it would only emphasize how much more 'wolfish' and wild he looks than them them: the big feet, the narrow chest and snout, etc. but maybe he would just to play around!

• Like x 3
  13. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

HAHA WRONG ACCOUNT WHOOPS. a wild erskin appears!

• Like x 6
  14. unknownanonymous

@roach well, tonight's the night for it, if any night is!

15. unknownanonymous

bel is a such a memer

16. jacktrash

and a nicki minaj fan :D

• Like x 2
  17. unknownanonymous

haha i can actually see galley pissing on Knife Wolf's tent too
    (well, [maybe] not if Knife Wolf is Actually Bel, not Some Random Wolf With A Knife, but yeah... i was basically like, "i think i know who else would do that" so yeah... liveblog observation recorded here, even if it turns out that it is hella inaccurate ooc fanon galley that i'm talking about, not hella accurate ic canon galley.)
    i think bel has a type

• Like x 1
  18. unknownanonymous

(i hope you guys don't think i confused galley with erskin, 'cause the way i wrote it, it probably sounds like it. if you were confused what i basically meant was like, "erskin would piss on Knife Wolf's tent, huh? well, guess who else i think would piss on it - galley. that seems like something both of them'd do, that they both have the personality to do. guess bel has a type. but maybe i'm wrong.")

• Like x 1
  19. jacktrash

yeah, i got it. and bel definitely has a type. :D

• Like x 1
  20. unknownanonymous

@jacktrash good. i got really worried there, rereading it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice