Boat Trolls

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by jacktrash, May 25, 2015.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

sneaks into thread
    Hi I am eternally in love with boat trolls though I am currently unable to catch up because time constraints + spoons low.
    I have a hilariously big crushes on both Galley and Erskin. And Bel's butt is a gift to humanity. Also the amount of 'OH HONEY NO' I utter at the archives (for almost EVERY character, ngl) is probably a hallmark of great writing

And I feel like I should mention both of my fantrolls, Loreli (+ Moirail who is not my fantroll) and Ophira are kind of sort of built with the boat trolls universe in mind and I kind skirt around the idea of requesting a formal playdate of either of them with the boat trolls. If they ever end up in space I will probably gather up my courage to really ask lol.
    But yeah if any of the boat trolls feel like meeting a Summonist Violetblood or a Detonation-addicted Goldblood... *shoves my babies forward like it's a neighborhood garden party and the boat trolls are the only other kids attending*

• Like x 3
  2. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I must admit to similar, hehe...

3. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*totally isn't sketching plans for a clade that exists in the Boat Trolls universe and is involved with saving mutant and psionic grubs, nope, not her*

• Like x 2
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

@Kaylotta @KarrinBlue I get the feeling Alternian Rebel Groups would hella benefit from the Black Box Project if that is still happening because BOY is there some networking to be made here.
    Loreli is supposed to become a space-bar/coffee-shop owner with her moirail Oneira (that one is @whimsicalobservant 's fantroll) when they grow up and it will be even more of a rebel hub than their already existing ship-coffee-shop they take around Alternia's sweet oceans during the 'summertime'.

Ophira is probably also gonna become a rebel purely by her eternal ability to get into as much trouble as possible in any given situation. May helm a small ship with lots of cannons on a voluntary basis as badass space pirate or be stuck on a small freight-ship in the empire fleet as punishment for aforementioned trouble once she becomes an adult.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    • Like x 1
  5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I have a stub of a rescuable helmslady i could flesh out if anyone needs one of those.

6. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

Fandom secret: Pancho is my fav of the Boat Trolls. I have a secret weakness for badass ladies who take no shit and deal with everyone else's drama efficiently.

Bel needs to take her on a pamper-date sometime.

• Like x 4
  7. Petra

Petra space case

Yuuup, me too.

8. BPD anon

BPD anon Here I sit, broken hearted

So I hope this isn't an improper thing to say, but I'm on chapter 2 and so far the only ones I like are Galley and Lu. The others seem too nice and moral so far. Hopefully that will change?

9. Petra

Petra space case

Naw, everyone has different things they look for in characters. Most of the characters stay moral in-so-far as fighting the empire, but I think you'll really enjoy the introduction of Erskin, a well-intentioned, adventure-loving hemoloyal seadweller. He also brings out interesting sides in other characters! 'Right now' a lot of the boat trolls are basically nice because they've identified other people as not-threats to them, but that's only one side of them.

• Like x 1
  10. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Well, bel is currently murdermode, if that helps. But mostly, all i can think is how much you're going to like cloris. :D

• Like x 1
  11. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

Nah. Bel is super boring. Definitely the worst fantroll. Just basically no good at all. Skip all his parts.

• Like x 6
  12. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

But what about the parts where erskin punches him in the face with his lips?

13. roach

those are the only good parts. you can read those bits if you want to.

• Like x 6
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

nearly done reading through this massive archive.

“I got your paint, baby, kick her ass.”

hee. <3

• Like x 5
  15. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Hi Roach! Erskin is really cool but I have to disagree with you. Bel is definitely the best.

• Like x 1
  16. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I finished the archive last night. :D Does anybody have a link to the posts between the end of the archive and the beginning of the Kintsugi threads? I know it's all on Tumblr but I'm just not sure where to start. I poked my nose in and there is definitely some significant shit that went down in between. XD

also i may have spawned a fantroll with connections to spaceships not yet launched and potentially piratable whoops >_>

• Like x 1
  17. roach

ok it's nice that you think that but erskin is terrible too. completely irrelevant as a character. only read his parts if you are aroused by total creative failure and very tiny shorts.

• Like x 4
  18. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

@roach u r rong about everything fite me

• Like x 2
  19. roach

ok please come to my house tomorrow morning and we will punch each other's faces in, be there at dawn, i will have the thunderdome prepped and ready to go

• Like x 4
  20. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

all the trolls are linked in the sidebar of bel's blog, but you'd have to do a lot of paging back and swapping between blogs... i'm working on the next chunk of update tho, should have it done today or tomorrow.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice