Brag (or complain) about your OCs

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Jean, May 25, 2017.

1. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

that one time I was drawing a picture of my lesbian werewolf OC Reda naked and cuddling with an unidentified lady, who happened to accidentally look like another OC of mine (Sabine), and that's when i realized Sabine was bisexual and it made perfect sense

in one AU (i have no canon, only AU :U ) they're actually together for a while, but it's fraught with queer werewolf drama and ends with someone dying, although it's neither of them (they're Enemies for a while after that, then they realize they were both being over-dramatic about what the other actually did, eventually they reconcile & remain friends)

• Like x 2
  2. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

There was the Tell me about your characters thread over in Top Serket (why is that one in Top Serket? No wonder you couldn't find it @Jean)

I'm currently struggling with my two newest fantrolls Riassu and Fiaina. Blrgh. How do character.

• Like x 1
  3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i think it is in top sekret so if people decide to publish stuff professionally about their characters, it won't end up connected to their username here and the publishers won't be able to find it on the net and object on those grounds

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice