Breaking Benjamin (NSFW, 18+)

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by albedo, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Veronica Douglas

Veronica Douglas What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

"Aww, Gingersnap." She leans in, kissing his lips gently. "Wrong answer."

2. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

He flinches from her touch, turning her head. "... please don't go," he whispers.

3. Veronica Douglas

"How are you going to stop me?" She purrs, striding over to her worktable and pulling a bottle of water from a hidden cooler, taking a sip and letting out a low, happy sigh.

4. Benjamin Halverson

He pauses, staring up at her. "... I can't. But I. I can beg?" he offers, cringing. It hurts so fucking much, and there's nothing he can do to stop it.

5. Veronica Douglas

"You can definitely try begging," she sashays over, pressing the water bottle to his lips. "Drink."

6. Benjamin Halverson

He sputters a little, but then obeys, drinking as much as he can.

"Will... will you put my shoulder back? Please?"

7. Veronica Douglas

"No," she smiles, petting his hair. "I mean... I could.... but it's just going to come back out again, Ben."

8. Benjamin Halverson

He gives a panicky little sob, flinching away from her touch. "... fuck. Fuck."

9. Veronica Douglas

She smiles, gripping his hair tight, holds him in place and presses a slow, hungry kiss to his mouth.

10. Benjamin Halverson

He shivers and goes stock-still again, when she pins him, closing his eyes as she kisses his lips. He's getting used to this, and that makes his stomach twist as much as the pain.

11. Veronica Douglas

She grins, tongues at the pretty gold ring in his lip, playing with his hair. "Ah... such a lovely little thing, aren't you?"

An alarm goes off on the bench, and she gives an annoyed little growl. "....ugh, are you kidding. They're paging me this early?"

She pulls away, stomping over to glare at her pager. "....dicks. I'll have to leave you alone again, Halverson. A woman's work is never done," she sighs.

12. Benjamin Halverson

He chokes back a moan, blood starting to flow sluggishly again from the fresh piercing. It hurts.

"... do you need to feed Yosef?" he asks, trying to make himself useful.

13. Veronica Douglas

"...not until evening, one's enough for now." She tilts her head, hurrying back over to crank the rack until he's lying horizontal again. "...don't need you crucified, do we? Especially when I'm not here to watch."

14. Benjamin Halverson

Ben cringes. "... I'd... rather not. Never wanted stakes hammered through my hands. At all."

He gives a muffled scream as she slams him down again, the jolt agonizing on his dislocated shoulder. "Oh, god..."

15. Veronica Douglas

"It's that or suffocating slowly until I get home," she drawls, squeezing his injured shoulder. "Sit tight, Gingersnap. I'll bring you dinner later."

16. Benjamin Halverson

He sobs, almost hyperventilating. "O... okay. Okay."

It hurts so much.

17. Veronica Douglas

Her steps retreat up the stairs, and the thunk of the door to the basement shutting has an eerie, solid finality.

18. Benjamin Halverson

He cries quietly there, despairing, until his eyes are red. Eventually, he falls asleep.

19. Veronica Douglas

He's woken by a steady drip, drip, drip, of cold water onto his lips.

20. Benjamin Halverson

He gasps, looking up, wide-eyed. When he purses his lips to avoid the ticklish stream of water, it bumps that raw piercing again, and he moans softly. Fuck.

It's so fucked up that that mark of ownership turns him on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice