Breaking Benjamin (NSFW, 18+)

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by albedo, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Veronica Douglas

Veronica Douglas What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

His captor is silent, watching him, chin propped up on one hand as she leans over, gradually dripping water onto him, holding her finger in place over the bottle's mouth, expression impassive.

2. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

Ben looks nervously up at her. "... um. Sorry?" What is she trying to do?

3. Veronica Douglas

She lifts her finger, pouring a steadier stream of water into his mouth. "Swallow."

4. Benjamin Halverson

He sputters in surprise, most of the water running down his lips and neck. Finally, he manages to get his mouth open and drink, swallowing fast.

"... having fun?" he whispers. He feels like a damn hamster in a cage.

5. Veronica Douglas

"Not yet," she tips the bottle back up. "Routine maintenance is necessary to keep you alive."

6. Benjamin Halverson

He flinches sharply. "You don't seem too concerned about that when you're tearing my arms out of their sockets."

7. Veronica Douglas

"Halverson, if and when I kill you, I intend for it to be very, very, deliberate. I'm going to take you to pieces," she says calmly, reaching down to grab a bag of food and set it on the table, opening the container and getting a forkfull of some kind of vegetable quiche, holding it patiently to his lips.

"I may just break you and put you back together. Again, and again, and again. I might decide to set the table upright and watch as you slowly start to be crucified... stopping when I decided you've suffered enough."

She hums. "Basically your only guarantee is that I have no interest in maiming your pretty body too badly. I probably won't cut anything off unless you really make me mad... a woman needs her guilty pleasures, after all."

8. Benjamin Halverson

Ben gives a tiny, cracked sob, opening his lips obediently. The quiche tastes like ash in his mouth; his stomach is churning with anxiety.

"... why are you doing this?" he whispers.

9. Veronica Douglas

"Because I want to."

Her answer is bored, detached, as she feeds him another forkfull of quiche.

10. Benjamin Halverson

He flinches as if struck, looking up at her wild-eyed as he chews. "... Sorry. I'm sorry."

Don't ask questions. But god, not knowing is torture.

11. Veronica Douglas

She laughs quietly, reaching up to play with his lip-ring. "Oh, that doesn't change anything."

12. Benjamin Halverson

He moans at the tug, starting to bleed, averting his gaze.

13. Veronica Douglas

"Eat, Halverson." She pushes another fork at him.

14. Benjamin Halverson

He flinches and obeys, taking the bite and chewing mechanically.

15. Veronica Douglas

She continues the process, giving him more water now and then, until the food is gone and the bottle is empty.

16. Benjamin Halverson

He's flushed with embarrassment, gaze averted as she feeds him. It's better than pain, but... Not by that much. Not when she's nonchalantly possessive like this, like he's a damned dog.

17. Veronica Douglas

She pets his hair, then crosses back over to the wall of jars, dumping the empty food package in the trash and grabbing a jar. "Yosef, Love, time for another meal," she hums, hips swinging as she moves to gently pet the desiccated corpse on the table.

18. Benjamin Halverson

Ben cringes at the sight, eyes huge. It's terrifying, watching that corpse eat. His teeth gnash and tear at the mist, pale fluid running out from a hole in his cheek, down onto the table below.

Yosef's eyes flick toward him, and he could swear that the corpse smiles, slow and hungry. Like he enjoys seeing Ben there, naked and in pain and laid out like a sacrifice.

Ben whimpers.

19. Veronica Douglas

The woman smiles, pressing a gentle kiss to the corpse's forehead and wiping stray ectoplasm from his lips. "Good, love?" Her voice is soft and full of a terrifying amount of fondness...

20. Yosef Douglas

Yosef Douglas A plumage of twisted steel

Yosef smiles up at her, eyes half-closed. "... mm..." he hums, more like a death-rattle. His expression is hard to read, desiccated as his skin is, but Ronnie can certainly read fondness in it in return.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice