Breaking Benjamin (NSFW, 18+)

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by albedo, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

He bites his lip hard, trying to stifle a moan as her fingers slide to more sensitive flesh. He... he hasn't done this since college, before things got bad, and even then, the hallucinations got in the way.

"It's. It's cold," he says. "Like... like cold water-- through-- fuck..."

2. Veronica Douglas

Veronica Douglas What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

"Cold. Yes. But is that bad?" Her voice purrs as her fingers slide past the waistband of his underwear, tracing the base of his length. "Or is it good?"

3. Benjamin Halverson

He's definitely more than half-hard, now, giving a pleading whine at her touch. His voice cracks when he responds, still barely above a whisper. "... both."

• Like x 1
  4. Veronica Douglas

Her other hand pulls the waistband of his pants lower, as she gently drags her fingertips across his sensitive skin. "...want to see if we can tip that balance?"

She licks her lips. "For the sake of scientific inquiry, of course."

5. Benjamin Halverson

"... am I allowed to say no?" She's made it clear as hell that she's in charge, and he doesn't get a say about it. He... he doesn't want it. This is still the insane woman who kidnapped him and left him tied to a rack all day. The woman who may well start torturing him at any minute. And it still feels intense enough to make him cringe at the unwanted intimacy.

All he wants is to go home, and get back to his normal life.

There's still a part of him that wants this part, badly, and he can't help feeling sick and guilty about his own mixed feelings.

6. Veronica Douglas

She looks up, considering thoughtfully.

"You can say no."

She starts moving her hand in slow, firm strokes, slowly bringing him to proper attention. "But are you really going to?"

7. Benjamin Halverson

"... f... fuck..." It doesn't take long at all, his hips shifting in tiny, abortive thrusts as she toys with him. He bites his lip hard, trying to swallow back his panic again. "Why?"

8. Veronica Douglas

Her eyes stay locked on his face. "Did I tell you to stop describing the stimulus?"

9. Benjamin Halverson

He flushes, the words catching in his throat before he can force himself to speak. "It's... It's too much, like... Like being invaded, like you're going to rip me open and climb inside..."

10. Veronica Douglas

"Oh, I assure you, no one's going to be ripping you open and climbing in," her lips quirk.

Then she's leaning in, drawing her tongue slowly from base to tip.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  11. Benjamin Halverson

He moans softly, almost a whimper again, eyes squeezed shut. "Fuck... That's..." He hesitates, groping for words. "... It's hot and cold and I can't... tell which part is real, it's too much..."

12. Veronica Douglas

The woman lets out a pleased sound, pressing a lingering kiss to his head.

He's scared, and that really is just making it all the more sweet. He can't fight physically, of course, but... that it's so easy to get him to bend, to submit? Just a few well-placed words..

It's lovely.

He's far more pliable than she'd dared to hope.

She takes his head in her mouth, moving slow, tongue exploring at a lazy, languid pace as her fingers circle the bottom of his shaft.

13. Benjamin Halverson

A few well-placed words, a few threats of pain and torture... But still. He's not a fighter; he's a shut-in, used to hiding and running away from the world.

What does she even want from him? This is insane...

"F... Fuck, I... You... You're playing with me like... Like a cat, before you get bored and snap my neck..."

It keeps feeling better as she goes on, even as he waits for the other shoe to drop. It's hard to even try to keep a level head, like this.

14. Veronica Douglas

She tries not to giggle, slowly taking more of him into her mouth. She can't help it, though, the little twitches of her throat from surpressed mirth.

He's such a sweet talker.

15. Benjamin Halverson

He moans softly, low in his throat, his whole body tensed beneath her. A spread-eagled, helpless toy.

He just wishes a part of him wasn't getting off on it.

16. Veronica Douglas

This time, her own attention seems rapt enough that the expected reprimand for his quiet doesn't come - though perhaps that's because her mouth is busy on other things. She's taking her time, slowly taking him into her mouth until her lips press against the skin of his pubis.

Then she swallows around him, breathing slowly through her nose, one hand gripping his leg tight as she adjusts her position, then slowly works her way back up his shaft, then down again.

Her other hand fists in the bottom hem of his shirt.

17. Benjamin Halverson

"I... I'm..." He shudders at her tight, possessive grip, the way she tangles around him and takes him all the way in, wet and slick and tight, phantom daggers of ice gouging into him as she swallows him up.

"I... It doesn't ... feel like this with other people. Just you. Their bones are cold but they don't... don't... slide into me, it's too much, I'm going to--"

Things were never like this back in college, in the few short-lived relationships he had. Awkward, even frightening, yes, but... Never like this. This is just her.

18. Veronica Douglas

His halting words seem to just urge her on, tongue exploring his skin as the movement of her head grows quicker, her lips still tight around his shaft. He can feel every slight adjustment of her hands, feels the fall of her hair, brushing his stomach, like the kiss of cold fingertips grazing against his skin.

She can't hold back the hungry little moan that escapes her any more than he could push her away. Her fingers tighten.

19. Benjamin Halverson

He gives an almost animal whine as he comes, arched and tugging at his bonds like a sacrifice splayed out on the altar, about to have his heart ripped out.

20. Veronica Douglas

She swallows, slowly, keeping her mouth tight on his member, only pulling away once she's taken down every drop. She licks her lips, smiling. "...you can-"

There's a sudden piercing ring of a phone from her labcoat, and her head swivels. "....now, really?!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice