Breaking Benjamin (NSFW, 18+)

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by albedo, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Veronica Douglas

Veronica Douglas What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

"Good." She leads him out, checking on the food she'd stashed earlier and pulling out a mcdonalds sausage and egg McMuffin.

2. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

He bites his lip, sitting down at the table. "... do I get to use my hands?"

Or is she just going to tie him back up and hand-feed him?

His stomach rumbles hungrily.

3. Veronica Douglas

"For now." She pushes the bag at him, taking a bite of her own breakfast.

4. Benjamin Halverson

... Ben is pretty much just resigned to a constant feeling of low-level panic and attraction, at this point.

He takes out his breakfast, eating slowly, trying to make it last. It's just McDonalds, but... honestly, he'd take anything at this point. He doubts what comes later will be this pleasant.

5. Veronica Douglas

She sets the bottle of water next to him, taking her time to eat her own breakfast.

6. Benjamin Halverson

He flinches when her hands approach so close, opening up the bottle and drinking slowly. It's messier than he'd like, as he tries to avoid bumping that fishhook through his lip, wincing as a drop of blood flows down his chin.

7. Veronica Douglas

Her eyes follow the trail of blood, sharp as any predator's, and she finishes her own meal quickly. She turns to pace back to her workbench, rummaging through it in relative silence. Metal, plastic, and glass clink and clank mutely as she hunts.

8. Benjamin Halverson

He stares at her like a hunted rabbit, food turning to ash in his mouth. He forces it down anyway, watching her hunt, as his hands start to shake. Fuck.

Fuck.

9. Veronica Douglas

She stands, at last, her prize clutched in one hand, then finds something to clean it off with, humming another cheerful showtune.

10. Benjamin Halverson

Is that... is that blood on it?

He would be totally unsurprised if it were blood, but he's still cringing in panic, starting to breathe too fast again.

11. Veronica Douglas

No way to tell, not with how she's turned her back, whistling now, then steps back, holding up her newly polished prize... "Gold is going to look just perfect, don't you think, Yosef?"

12. Benjamin Halverson

Ben stares. "... what--" he says, before he can stop himself.

He was expecting rope, torture, branding, but... He swallows hard. "... I'm not... I'm not a pet. I'm not your property--" he says, voice cracking.

13. Veronica Douglas

She tilts her head, staring at him, then slowly walks over, mouth curving into a wicked smile. "...oh, Halverson..." She reaches forward, gripping his chin tight, fingers squeezing hard enough that it aches, bone-deep, even more than before. "You are very, very wrong about that."

She plays with the little golden ring. "You are what I tell you to be."

14. Benjamin Halverson

Ben moans, unable to help himself, unable to stop wanting, as much as he knows this is wrong and fucked up.

He holds stock-still, rabbit-still, as her hand comes closer, tensed for pain. The hole... the piercing is already there, but she has to get the hook out of his bloody, bitten flesh to put anything else inside.

15. Veronica Douglas

She sets the ring next to him, then runs her thumb across his lip, studying his expression with a wicked smile. "Something wrong, Halverson?"

16. Benjamin Halverson

He takes a shaky breath, looking up at her with wide eyes and parted lips. "... asking you not to do this would just piss you off. So... I guess not."

17. Veronica Douglas

She smiles sweetly, hooking her nails into the curved portion of the hook.

"Smart boy."

She jerks the metal the rest of the way through, letting it finish its' journey before sending it vanishing into the ether.

18. Benjamin Halverson

He cries out as the metal tears through his flesh, making the wound bleed again as the rounded end tears his lip open wider. "F... Fuck..."

19. Veronica Douglas

She grins, running her tongue across the hole in his flesh. "That's good. Scream for me, Halverson." She picks the ring back up. "I'll still need to weld it shut, after all," she purrs, sickeningly sweet.

20. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin tries to jerk away from her touch, from the obscene thrust of her tongue into the bloody puncture wound, but she's holding him too tight. He whimpers. "Weld it shut??"

The permanence of that idea makes his guts twist and his cock twitch. And he does not want fire that close to his face, oh god.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice