breakup: bleh

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by gills, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Petra

Petra space case

Are you able to just block him? Cut him off from what he's getting off on?

2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oh my god. Yes, please, block him. Or just walk away from your computer, he's being completely out of line.

• Like x 2
  3. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Can you step away? Like, saying "I can't deal with this right now" and hanging up/logging off is something you're allowed to do and probably the best thing you can do right now.

ETA: just to be perfectly clear, in light of your post upthread, I'm not irritated or angry with you. I know this is really hard for you and I just want you to be healthy and safe.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    • Like x 1
  4. gills

gills dead

if he calls me 'darling' one mroe time im going to throw up

5. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

okay what the actual fuck that's not okay if you didn't discuss it beforehand
    the getting off I mean

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    • Like x 1
  7. gills

gills dead

sharks are so good.

• Like x 2
  8. Petra

Petra space case

In class so can't grab a ton more yet. Gimme an hour and I will hella shark pic dump, okay?

There are apparently very tiny sharks that bioluminesce and I wish i could find good pics of them

• Like x 2
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

11. gills

gills dead

welp thats it. hes blocked me on everything. thats the end of that.

12. Petra

Petra space case

It glows!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^This one is a smalleye pygmy shark.
    [​IMG]
    ^Smol!

13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I know it doesn't feel like it now but this is a good thing. Block him as well so when he changes his mind and comes to pick a fight with you to get his jollies, he meets a brick wall.

• Like x 2
  14. gills

gills dead

he compared me to his ex, told me im selfish, uncaring, manipulative, a failure, and have my head stuck up my own ass.

15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

He's wrong.

• Like x 2
  16. gills

gills dead

how can you know that?

17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Because even if I don't know you or him very well, I know patterns of manipulation, and I know cruelty.

• Like x 2
  18. gills

gills dead

i yelled at him a lot just now. i told him he could go jerk himself off over my tears since thats what he wants to do. thats a really terrible thing to say.

19. Petra

Petra space case

And - you really don't strike me as uncaring. You care so much! You spent so much time defending him to us. You didn't have to. He'd never have known. You care. And he knows you care.

• Like x 2
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Nothing you've done justifies how he's treated you. Nothing. Even that is a drop in the bucket compared to his behavior.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice