Broadside Blitz, aka Fantroll Space Opera, aka that oversized fantroll universe

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by paladinkit, May 9, 2016.

1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

So I have happily sperged at a lot of people here, most recently @unknownanonymous, @whimsicalobservant, and @IvyLB, about the massive fantroll RP universe that @Anomal(eee) and I have built. If I were to edit for continuity and make the google docs public, would anyone... actually be interested in reading it? I need to go back over it from the beginning to get an idea of which plot threads have been left hanging anyway, and I just like sharing things I make!

• Like x 6
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

yep

• Like x 2
  3. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I am incredibly swamped when it comes to things-on-my-to-read-list, but I am interested and eventually I will come around to it :')

• Like x 1
  4. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

same as ivy; your characters are all fantastic and while i am a little bit drowning in Things I Need To Do, i will definitely read it at some point

• Like x 1
  5. paladinkit

Okay! I'm gonna spend some of my downtime today editing early chapters - I'll want to give my cowriter @Anomal(eee) a chance to review them for any edits she wants to make before I post links.

6. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I will also happily read this!

• Like x 2
  7. paladinkit

Chapter One is done being edited :D

(since I'm breaking this into manageable chunks, it will be a while. End-chapter and Table of Contents links will be added as chapters are approved, and the list so far is only as far out as I've broken up chapters - I haven't even gotten a tenth of the way into it in my work, much less Kai's editing.)

Edit for some context/summary:

This fantroll universe started as an attempt to flesh out the crew of the ship that was intended to be the backdrop for a Homestuck fanfic. It, well, grew. You'll see the canon trolls occasionally, and there's some interactions with them with our OCs that leads up to planned events in the still-in-progress fanfic. All writing you'll see in this doc is done by me and @Anomal(eee) - we trade some characters back and forth, and have some that are "just ours." Mahree and Catriv have their own blogs for rping, and are happy to answer questions IC, and I'll answer OOC questions here or on my tumblr.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  8. paladinkit

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice