BRUTAL METAL UMLAUT LEGEND

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by littlepinkbeast, Nov 26, 2015.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

is on sale on Steam right now for $1.50. It is the best dollar fifty i can remember ever spending. Similar "screw making sense let's be awesome" feel to the later Saints Row games, reasonably fun action-RTS, and enough METAL UMLAUT AWESOME that I'm not even minding having to play as a dude. Also a soundtrack.

• Like x 1
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

that is such a good name. post screenies.

3. littlepinkbeast

it's actually just called Brutal Legend with a metal umlaut or two thrown on but i am a beast of very little brain right now and didn't want to find them on the character picker. you are a roadie who gets thrown into a world where hair bands have taken over and you fight them with the power of headbanging, fans, and facemelting guitar solos. like literally facemelting, you play the solo and it shows their faces melting off. i will try to get some screenies!

4. littlepinkbeast

5. littlepinkbeast

6. littlepinkbeast

7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

YËS!!!
    By which I mean, I have a copy and I love it. 360 version because, although a friend got me a copy through Steam, my computer can't handle the graphics. The Metal Gods are too powerful for it!!! \m/_

• Like x 1
  8. jacktrash

oh my god, i'm laughing so much my face melted

• Like x 2
  9. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

10. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I gained so many new favorite songs from this game. And burned like 7 wma cds (because old car) so I could listen tothe soundtrack while driving. And learned that I have to skip certain songs or else speed like 85 in 65 areas.

• Like x 1
  11. littlepinkbeast

I know, right? I've found a bunch of new bands I love and been binge listening to Slough Feg because that rumbling rolling-thunder drum style just makes me so happy and content with what is happening in my ears.

• Like x 2
  12. jacktrash

thank you for the perfect description of my reaction to this song. i mean not to derail your metal thread with hip-hop. it's just. the right beat is so viscerally good.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice