Bugs/Feature Requests

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by seebs, Feb 23, 2015.

1. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I think it'd have to be a per-user thing, depending on why they're banned.

• Agree x 4
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

sometimes my post count fluctuates a bit - for example, from 7957 to 7955 - without me deleting anything or seeing any of my posts get pearwiggled.

3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I'd like to request a bug to be featured, but i'm not sure which one to choose. Opinions?

• Like x 4
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

[​IMG]

the Snowberry Clearwing moth is pretty adorable

• Like x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  5. seebs

I am not totally sure what's going on with that, honestly. Maybe only some forums count, but we don't move things between forums super often.

• Like x 1
  6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

ah! just checking!

7. Exohedron

Exohedron Doesn't like words

So definitely not a bug or a feature, but I keep misreading "reboot" as "robot apocalypse" and would not mind at all if this were in fact the announcement being made.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 2
  8. seebs

9. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

just quoting this so it doesn't get buried. If there's nothing to be done, that's fine tho.

10. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I'm still getting a carry over forum watch from the old forum. Can you unwatch the forum?

11. Re Allyssa

yeah, but when i go to watch it again, I'm only given the option to watch new threads instead of new posts

• Informative x 1
  12. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

odd. @seebs if you want to science I'm willing to try and recreate the issue, the follow feature is currently working for me.

13. seebs

Oh! I only sometimes set that, I tend to set it to restrict level of watching because... uhm no real reason actually. I'll make it more permissive.

• Like x 1
  14. Re Allyssa

Awesome, thanks!

15. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants feral mom energies

Occasionally, when I swipe to scroll up on my phone, I will somehow expand the status box from its usual one-line size to something more the size of the post window in a thread. It's not something I really need fixed, I'm just baffled as to how it happens. This never happens on my tablet or desktop.

First image is typical status box size, second is after swiping (it only happens like once every month or so, very infrequently).

Edit: added another screenshot of another time it happened, almost exactly a month ago.

Screenshot_20170427-105148.png Screenshot_20170427-104851.png
    Screenshot_20170328-194244.png

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  16. seebs

weeeeeird. most likely the problem is that you are immoral.

• Like x 1
  17. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

even when i use the bbcode stuff to try to expand the font size, it doesn't let me go to size 20, and size 7 just isn't big enough to convey my feelings about these cupcakes

i don't know if this is a sincere request to change anything, because man large fonts can get annoying fast, but i wanted it stated somewhere official

if i think of this again later i'll come in and edit w/info of what the largest font size i could make was

18. seebs

I think the 1..7 range is baked into HTML, sorta.

... Although there's this one famous page that has a bug that makes the font sizes just get huge, and I spent a while studying it because it turns out you can't easily do it by accident, you have to actually produce invalid code that breaks firefox's parser.

• Informative x 4
    • Like x 2
  19. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Not really a bug/feature request, but should the Undercity be locked from new threads being made since it's old meta?

20. seebs

probably. i'll do that, i think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice