Bugs/Feature Requests

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by seebs, Feb 23, 2015.

1. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

multiple times today, i've been logged out after refreshing kintsugi. seems to be after i've left the site open in a tab for a bit, because just refreshing over and over doesn't do it.

• Agree x 1
  2. HonestlyVan

HonestlyVan a very funny person who never tells jokes

Mobile version of the site lacks a "back to top" button for me.

• Agree x 1
  3. idiomie

idiomie I, A Shark Apologist

if there's some backend reason this wouldn't work/is undesirable, that's fine, but would it be possible to set kintsugi up on tapatalk? i'm on two other xenforo based forums, and tapatalk provides a mobile experience for them, so i know it can be done, although idk how difficult/what hoops need to be jumped through to set up that connectivity

i'm just rarely on desktop anymore (current computer is going the way of the dinosaurs and i'm not real interested in getting a new one just yet), and while kintsugi is one of the better websites i've had to access through a mobile browser, tapatalk would make some things easier for me

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. Misty Pond

Misty Pond ardent defender of abused anime girls

is there no way to stop xenforo highlighting new posts in threads by people I have on ignore? like, I have them on ignore for a reason, and even if their post content is hidden by default to me, it's still irritating to automatically click to read new posts in a thread and see it's posted by them

• Agree x 4
  5. Loq

Loq AND ANOTHER THING (ABOUT PIGEONS)--

this may very well be a My Device thing but it's only happening for kintsu, SO:
    for some reason I keep getting kicked out of my account on mobile (firefox, app is up-to-date), I assume whenever my session times out if I've been in another tab too long (despite having clicked 'remember me'). when I try to log back in I get stuck in an endless "you need to accept cookies to log in" loop. I click 'accept cookies,' the pop-up vanishes, I re-enter my login info... "you need to accept cookies to log in." :| Clearing my cache worked the first time, but hasn't since. desktop firefox works perfectly fine, so I don't know if it's the firefox app, my phone, or something with kintsu or xenforo.

6. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

I'm using the Firefox app and haven't been experiencing what's happened to you, so I think we can rule that one out.

• Informative x 1
  7. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

afaik it has to do with kint's version of xenforo being outdated as fuck, it's been doing all kinds of weird shit as a result (see also: had to have a friend ask if one of my IPs was being discouraged because of my inability to load this site from said IP but not from any other IP, and seebs saying yeah no thats xenforo for you)

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice