Calling all spergs for an art project!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Acey, Apr 1, 2017.

1. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

like. AUTISM IS NOT AN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY, IT'S A FUCKING DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE USING MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY YOU SHOULD MAKE REAL FUCKING SURE YOU'RE GETTING IT RIGHT, AND IN ANY CASE, INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY??? EXCUSE ME, SHITHEAD, WOULD YOU CALL ADHD, WHICH IS ALSO A DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITY, AN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY??? NO YOU FUCKING WOULD NOT, BECAUSE ADH PEOPLE AREN'T FUCKING RETARDS, ARE THEY, WHEREAS AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY NONFUNCTIONALLY STUPID ETERNAL CHILDREN WHO NEED TO BE BABIED ALL OUR LIVES, WHAT A TRAGEDY, THINK OF THE POOR FUCKING PARENTS, BUT THE AUTISTIC PEOPLE DON'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO RETARDED TO BE ACTUAL PEOPLE, DON'TCHA KNOW

sorry I'm def screaming at strawmen here but I am so angry

• Agree x 5
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

is this the shirt you mean? i cant find a clear shot of you wearing it where i can see the whole thing

[​IMG]

3. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Very nearly! This one :)

• Informative x 1
  4. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

http://imgur.com/a/aPbhE

Name: Artemis
    Pronouns: They/Them
    About: I'm a philosophy major who somehow ended up as a lab coordinator at a state university, it's pretty rad. I like dubstep and other electronic music, video games despite being terrible at them, and bad jokes. Major fandoms include Homestuck, Steven Universe, Life is Strange, and Overwatch.

Height: 5'2"
    Build: I describe myself as a rectangle kinda? Bit of stomach, no chest, slightly broad shoulders.
    Fave colour: Neons!!! also greens, I daydream of neon lime green hair cries
    Outfit: I super love my flannel shirt and my fake-leather jacket both so either of those would be nice, and I only wear jeans. #habit Shoes-wise I have flip flops and sneakers and work boots so just do whatever, I guess. let your imagination be freeeee.

• Like x 1
  5. Elph

Elph capuchin hacker fucker

Because it's the "awareness month" I'm planning to redo my "DON'T LIGHT IT UP BLUE, BURN IT DOWN RED" design for Redbubble, if you're interested? I can link you when it's up.

• Like x 3
  6. esotericPrognosticator

esotericPrognosticator still really excited about kobolds tbqh

@Elph please do link me, thanks!

7. goldenflowertea

goldenflowertea this universe SUCKS but it is full of FRIENDS

I'd like to donate my face too!

8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

can i get that pic my dude

9. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

oh, I had posted it in the show yourself thread, one moment.
    IMG_20170401_235955.jpg

• Like x 2
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

11. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@Acey
    ^1E217C43FBD303400F5EBCD067A2F8297B51C974A8D0BA2E16^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    The dress is about knee length, and I would probably wear high heeled mary janes with it. (Also black)

• Like x 5
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Here´s a closeup of the dress, and I just noticed my necklace is twisted on this. (It´s selfmade so I´ll have to take a good pic tomorrow)

• Like x 1
  13. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I'd just like to add, the thing I'd like to be wearing (if you haven't already started my drawing!) is a fluffy fleece jacket like this one.

• Like x 1
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Im so sorry that im bailing on yet another thing, but i actually have a good excuse this time and its my newest meds are fucking me up real bad and i cannot physically do the thing, or really much of anything. I finished lining and coloring three peeps from my list and lined a fourth, none have the description bit cause i wanted to check with @Acey first to see how she wanted it to look. I havent done nevermorepoe or ivylb and palindromordilnap's is only lined. Can any one fill for me? Again, very sorry.

I can either post what i do have here or pm acey directly if shed rather. I really wanted to finish this and had all kinds of fun doing the ones i did do, im really bummed ;n;

• Witnessed x 3
  15. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

You can post what you have here if you want! And please don't feel too bad about having to bail--your health comes first.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

do with these what you will, i had fun with em. if anyone'd like the sai files to mess with pm me

elph no desc.png

so cool

pookydel no desc.png

never not fab

palindromordilap no desc.png

illegally cute

me no desc.png
    shoes are for chumps. also i wish this shirt was real.

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice