Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by chaoticArbiter, May 1, 2016.

1. "Cool."
    Larkspur waited for Adara to head out.

2. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

Adara nodded and made her way over to the cabin. It was a short, fifteen minute walk. She unlocked the cabin and opened the door, walking inside the cabin.
    Each bed was carefully made, silver pillows tucked under plush black blankets, and it was apparent which bed was Adara's from the sheer number of bright blue, pink, and purple All Purpose Rabbits stacked on top of it. One might wonder how she made room to sleep. Adara made her way over to the pile and started digging through it, finally coming up with a small pink rabbit dressed in a black outfit with a skeleton stitched on the front. "Ta-da!" She held it out to Larkspur.

3. "Oh, oh no. It's so adorable."
    Larkspur reached out to take the bunny.

4. Auden LeBlanc

Auden LeBlanc Son of Hephaestus, great-grandson of Clio

"Do you have a laptop?" he asked them.
    (I'm assuming camp half-blood has internet?)

5. North Windbag

North Windbag Jack, child of Boreas

"No, just my phone."

6. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

Adara handed her the bunny. "All of them are adorable. I love them so much. This one is my favorite, though. Someone from the Athena cabin made it for me." She didn't mention that they'd subsequently died on a quest.

(sure why not)

7. Auden LeBlanc

"Oh that works too if it can do YouTube. If not we can go back to my cabin, I guess," he said. Auden grinned at them. "Uh- the animation gets better I promise."

8. North Windbag

"Okay," Jack said. They dug their phone out of their pocket, unlocked it and handed it to Auden. "I trust you, but don't fuck anything up," they warned.

9. Larkspur cuddled the bunny close.
    "It's so cute."

10. Auden LeBlanc

"I promise," Auden said, opening YouTube. "Okay so it's awesome," he said, starting the first episode.

11. North Windbag

"Well, it had better be," Jack joked. "Let's sit down, okay?" They sat down on one of the extra beds and waited for Auden to join.

12. Auden LeBlanc

Auden sat down next to them, holding in the phone in front of both if them. "Can I hold your hand again?"

13. North Windbag

Jack reached over and slid their hand into Auden's, kissing him on the cheek.

14. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Yes. Yes she is. Her name is Aiko," Adara informed Larkspur. "They all have names."

15. Auden LeBlanc

Auden blushed, and leaned against Jack. "You're amazing."

16. North Windbag

"I'm not, you are," Jack protested. "Wait, we have to shut up so we can watch the show."

17. "Aiko. That's a very good name."

18. Auden LeBlanc

" Good idea," Auden said, pressing play on the video.

19. North Windbag

-some time later-

Jack and Auden watched RWBY for about an hour before Jack's phone died and they had to find their charger. As Jack looked through his stuff for it, they asked, "What do you want to do? We can't really use my phone while it's charging."

20. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Yes! It's because she originally came from Japan. The outfit was made super special by my friend," Adara explained. "It is removable but she just looks so cute with it on that I never take it off."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice