Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by chaoticArbiter, May 1, 2016.

1. "I wouldn't either, she's precious."
    Larkspur cuddled the stuffed bunny close.

2. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Isn't she?" Adara exclaimed, clearly pleased that someone else liked her rabbits. "They all are." She looked fondly at the pile of rabbits on her bed. "Some people say I have too many, but I think I don't have enough." She grinned. "I actually use the Hermes cabin to get more from time to time..."
    She paused, remembering that Jack had said he was going to come by and take his jackets back. She went to the closet and opened it. "....Jack, you dummy, all of these were yours," she muttered, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. There were four jackets left in the closet--presumably Jack hadn't recognized them because they'd been in there about a year now, but Adara had never owned a jacket of her own and probably never would. Sighing, she picked them up. "I think maybe we should drop these off at Jack's cabin." She turned to Lark, her arms full of jacket. "You wanna come, or you wanna stay here? You can stay if you want, I can come right back."

3. "Nah, I'll go with you."
    She shrugged.
    "To be honest, I feel kind of weird being in someone else's cabin alone."

4. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Oh. That's fair," Adara said. She'd never felt strange about being alone in a cabin, because she was alone in her own cabin nearly all the time, but then again she'd almost never had the opportunity to be alone in someone else's cabin--the Boreas cabin and the Demeter cabin were the only ones she visited on a regular basis, and the Demeter one had enough kids it was never empty, and if the Boreas cabin was empty she didn't stay long because she was usually in there on the hunt for Jack. "C'mon, then." She headed out the door, waiting for Lark and then kicking the door shut behind them, pausing to lock it, which was a bit of a struggle with all the jackets, and then making her way to the Boreas cabin. She pushed open the door. "Jack, you left some of your jackets behi--" she began, before glancing up and noticing Auden. "Oh. Am I interrupting?"

5. Larkspur waved awkwardly from her spot behind Adara and said, "Hi."

6. North Windbag

North Windbag Jack, child of Boreas

"Oh! No, you're not interrupting. We were just watching a show - and then my phone died - and now you're here..." Jack sighed. "Have you ever knocked on this door? Ever?"

7. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

Adara considered it. "....nope! Knocking is not what I do. I don't even do it at Demeter cabin and I don't basically live there. I basically live in your cabin. It is my second home." She grinned, then added, "Sorry to interrupt, though. But you left your jackets. Well, some of them. These are yours. I don't own jackets." She held the four jackets out to them.

8. North Windbag

"Those are mine? Really?" Jack took them and looked at them. "How old are these? I don't even recognize them."

9. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Oh, like, a year and a half or so," Adara said sheepishly. "I meant to give them back eventually. I did. But I never got around to it. So they just kinda. Stayed with me. But yeah, I never buy or own jackets and don't intend to, so they're definitely yours."

10. North Windbag

"Someday, I will no longer be around to make sure that you have jackets. And then what will you do?" Jack frowned. "Please don't freeze to death if I die before you do."

11. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

Adara scoffed. "Oh, please, you're not going to die anytime soon, so it's not like I have to worry that much." She shook her head. "And I'm not gonna freeze to death. I'll just complain constantly to everyone around me about being cold." She flashed Jack a smile. "Alternately, I will get a thick fuzzy blanket and wear it as a cape. I'm sure that'll work just fine for keeping me warm."

12. North Windbag

Jack nodded. "That seems like a good idea. You'd look adorable, too."

13. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Not cuter than Lark," Adara decided after a moment of thought, "but yes, I would."

14. North Windbag

"You're right, pink hair automatically makes her cooler than you."

15. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

Adara faked a glare, and then put on her best how-dare-you voice as she said, "I said cute, not cool. I am infinitely more cool than everyone at this camp." She flipped the long side of her hair as if to prove her point, then stuck her tongue out at Jack.

16. North Windbag

"Nah, I'm cooler than you by far. I'll grant you cute, though, you and Lark are definitely cute."

17. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

"Rude! As if you could ever be cooler than moi. But Lark and I are supremely adorable. Lark is the cuter one, though."

18. North Windbag

Jack nodded. "Yes, she is."

19. Adara Byrne

Adara Byrne Member

Adara looked at Lark and grinned. "Ha! I have agreement from someone else, that means I win!" She turned back to Jack. "She refuses to admit she is cuter."

20. North Windbag

"The tragedy! The shame!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice