Catching all 151, er, 368, er ... a lot: The Pokemon Infodump Party!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by An Actual Bird, Feb 28, 2015.

1. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

SO ULTRA SUN/MOON IS COMING OUT SOON WHO'S EXCITED?!

2. Do we have release dates??

3. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

November, looks like.

• Informative x 1
  4. shmeed

shmeed plant me

i just got sun and i've been playing and i'm so in love with these pokedex entries, they're so charming

Metapod: "Its shell is filled with its soft innards. It doesn't move much because of the risk it might carelessly spill its innards out."
    Slowpoke: "Its long tail often breaks off. It doesn't really feel any pain, though, and the tail grows back, so Slowpoke isn't particularly bothered."
    Magneton: "When three Magnemite link together, their brains also become one. They do not become three times more intelligent."
    Magikarp: "Although weak and helpless, this Pokemon is incredibly fertile. They exist in such multitudes, you'll soon grow tired of seeing them."
    Igglybuff: "It likes to sing but is not yet good at it. With praise and encouragement, it will get better little by little."

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
  5. Poor magikarp, no one likes them.

• Like x 1
  6. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Now I'm even saltier about the slowpoke tail harvesting in GSC. You could just wait for their tails to drop naturally!!! But noooo Team Rocket wants their profits now >:c

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  7. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I feel very bad for Metapod, eeeesh

• Agree x 1
  8. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

so on a scale from 1-10 how evil would it be to make a combo trap setter/sweeper Galvantula with sticky web and volt switch?

• Winner x 1
  9. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Hey! I'm going to the Pokémon Center in Tokyo sometime in the next few days. Thought I'd let the people here know. Will take pictures!

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
  10. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

JEALOUSSSSSSSSS. See if you can find a Dragonite plushy he's my fave

11. Technicality

okay. so I don't have unlimited space in my bags, but I'll try to bring that back for you.

12. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

oh man you don't have to 0.0 I was mostly kidding

13. Lizardlicks

Lizardlicks Friendly Neighborhood Lizard

if there was a feasible way to send you money and get plushies shipped back I would so do that.

• Agree x 1
  14. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

yeah, same.

15. Lizardlicks

It this instance I mean feasible as "it would not overload technicality with requests to ship a bunch of items different places and leave them to figure out the logistics of such while on a trip with in that limited time frame". While I'm sure there's plenty of ways to figure out the money aspect, the logistics would be a nightmare.

16. Technicality

17. Technicality

Okay. Back from the Pokémon Center. Kind of disappointed, honestly...if you didn't want a Pikachu, Eeveelution, or one of the starters, you were out of luck. Sorry to everyone that wanted me to get them stuff, there just wasn't much :(

• Witnessed x 3
    • Like x 1
  18. Hope you had a good time despite the lack of variety.

• Agree x 1
  19. Lizardlicks

I got a hat pikachu!

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice