Catching all 151, er, 368, er ... a lot: The Pokemon Infodump Party!

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by An Actual Bird, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

I was already hyped, but after the latest spoilers the wait has become almost painful.

2. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

This is terrifying I love it.

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 3
  3. Birdy

Birdy so long

E N G U L F

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. Pokémon Ultra Moon obtained!

• Winner x 4
  6. Ultra Spoilers for the plot of Ultra Sun/Moon.

On the second island, you fight one of the Ultra Recon Squad members and they use an Ultra Beast- the first appearance of a UB in this pair of games, significantly earlier than the last games. And it happens with this kid standing two feet away from you. You talk to him after the battle, and you know what he says? "Those weird people had weird Pokemon to match. But I guess it's no big deal."

These guys have Pokemon from another dimension. Or even if you don't know that, Pokemon that have never been seen before. What is with you.

7. And another Ultra Spoiler.

So, after you beat Kiawe's trial, if you head toward route seven instead of going straight to Poke Pelago once you're able to, Mohn shows up and greets you, says you should go to Poke Pelago, and then walks toward royal avenue.

What the fuck?
    If he isn't stuck on Poke Pelago, and can return to the mainland, why doesn't he return to his family? Does he not care? Does he not remember them? And even if he doesn't what about Lusamine and the kids? What if one of them sees him at Royal Avenue? Or even one of the minions of the Aether Foundation?

Doesn't this mess up a third of the plot??

8. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Mohn doesn't remember them iirc! Like that lavender-haired girl from SuMo who headed the investigation couldn't remember much about her place of origin.

9. I’m into the post game content and they haven’t brought him up since the kids mentioned his going missing to Lusamine during the confrontation with her at Aether Paradise. Maybe I’m missing something, idk.

Also this game is wonderful.

10. I got a Phione through Wonder Trade again?? Who is giving these things away?

11. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Someone trying to get perfect IV's, or someone looking for shinies. Or someone nice.

12. winterykite

nuzlocking my way through pokemon soul silver

current lineup:
    Toof Fairy - PapunghaJumpluff - lvl 28
    Tsuyu - Poliwhirl - lvl 27
    Professor - Sudowoodo - lvl 21
    BLK Ribbon - Crobat - lvl 26
    Kastanie - Pineco - lvl 25
    Yolk - Togetic - lvl 26

benched mons:
    Spiegel - Noctowl
    Mandrake - Oddish
    Birdseed - Sunkern
    Chili - Eevee

casualties:
    Ahti - Croconaw - lvl 19

eta: ty tickingnectarine for catching that i forgot to translate a species term

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  13. winterykite

err, jumpluff. german name.

• Informative x 1
  14. I haven’t needed this information in literally a year, I’m so glad I found this post.

15. Petra

Petra space case

[​IMG]

I think I'm a funny person.

16. Not sure I get the joke, but nice.

17. Petra

Petra space case

The joke is that Tapu Lele's sparkling scales can poison as well as heal, and she scatters them on a whim.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice