1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

changing account names?

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by kmoss, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Time for Grief

Time for Grief New Member

Hi! Is it possible your for you delete this sub account? (accidentally made it because I thought the first one didn't go through, and am tired of looking at it)

2. spockandawe

spockandawe "YOU KNOW SHE THRIVES ON THE CURSED CONTENT"

Unfortunately, deleting accounts and/or subaccounts does some weird things that screw up the site's database, so any accounts that are created are here to stay (I don't do computers enough to know the specifics, but I'm sitting on an accidental subaccount of my own that seebs wasn't able to delete for me). Sorry about that!!

3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Seebs could probably change the name to something like Deactivated2-25-18 or something, idk if that helps too much though.

4. Deresto

Deresto Lord Cowboy Deresto

No, let them join the burgerpants revolution! Free the subaccounts from tyranny!!!

• Like x 3
  5. kastilin

kastilin "fuck you" said the raven

hi, could i get my account name changed from 'inna' to 'kastilin' please?

• Like x 1
  6. Misty Pond

Misty Pond depressed writer ghost

I wasn't aware that you could use actual spaces in your username when registering (not sure why I thought you couldn't tbh), so if I could have my name changed to "Misty Pond" that would be great thanks

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. Fucker

Fucker Bæsj

Can you change my name to Fucker

• Winner x 2
  8. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Uh... Sure?

• Agree x 1
  9. Fucker

Fucker Bæsj

Thank you I’m deeply sure this was the right descision

• Witnessed x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  10. leitstern

leitstern 6691 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

May I have my name changed from littlewhitemouse to leitstern? Stylized as all lowercase letters please. Time to move away from the teenage tumbles pseudonym.