changing account names?

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by kmoss, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Insomniac

Insomniac tired

Thank you so much!

2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

In the interest of keeping that identity trail hidden, I advise you guys to edit these posts, since the old username in question is visible in the quotes.

• Like x 3
  3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

i'd like to change my username from whimsicalobservant to winterykite, please.

4. Qihanna Verraj'

Qihanna Verraj' [WT/18+] World's Cutest Postdoc (Rogue of Space)

I just realised that when I made this subaccount I misspelled the character's surname.

It's supposed to be Qihanna Verraj' -- the apostrophe at the end makes it a full syllable. Can we fix that? Thanks @jacktrash & @seebs!

5. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i wasn't sure if it'd let me do that, but it did!

6. Qihanna Verraj'

Qihanna Verraj' [WT/18+] World's Cutest Postdoc (Rogue of Space)

Thank you! I thought it might because my mun owns a subaccount called cT's NPCs :)

7. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Hey, would it be possible to change my name from lilacsofthedead to PotteryWalrus?

(I've been trying to come up with a more masculine username for a while, and this one came to me today because... well, I made a spoopy walrus out of clay and I like him a lot. It's not a literary allusion, though, so it might be a temporary one until I come up with something cooler XD)

8. jacktrash

done!

9. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

10. Kainze Carmin

Kainze Carmin New Member

I made a spelling mistake! It's supposed to be Kainze Carmin, not Carmine. It'd be excellent if someone could fix that for me, thank you!

11. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

My name is too short to get tagged so would it be possible to change it to "Technicality"? It's taggable and a pun on my name!

• Like x 7
  12. jacktrash

N -> Technicality done!

• Like x 1
  13. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

That confused the heck out of me when I was working on the subaccount list.

14. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

Could I get this account renamed to Shingleback?

15. Secret Squirrel

@seebs @jacktrash Not sure which of you would be better to ping, so, both of you?

It's been about a week so I was wondering if my request was missed.

16. jacktrash

sorry! i've been a bit of a mess and slacking off, but i'm the one who usually does these so i think seebs thought i was on it. anyhow, avery -> shingleback done!

• Like x 1
  17. Secret Squirrel

18. jacktrash

for the record, i get a lot of @'s every day and the notifications box stops telling you which ones are new after you've moused over it, so i often lose those. reporting was what made sure i had it, those don't vanish after i've looked at them unless i click the 'resolved' box.

so if someone comes here for a name change and i don't get to it within a day or two, report your post, and then it will stay in my report box until i'm no longer half asleep, fucked up on pain meds, or whatever's keeping me from doing my modly duty at any given moment, and it won't vanish on me like regular notifs do.

• Like x 4
  19. Mica Kluss

Mica Kluss I have seen what the darkness does

Could this account be changed from Mica to Mica Kluss? I finally have a last name for this character.

20. jacktrash

done!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice