Chills, Thrills and Spills: A Horror Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Jun 22, 2015.

1. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

@emythos If you haven't seen it yet, Everyman: HYBRID is pretty good for a Slendervlog? It starts off as a fake exercise vlog with an obvious Slenderman prank starting, only for the videos to start becoming corrupted, Slenderman to start showing up in their houses, and random bizarre videos they can't seem to access being posted on their youtube account. It's very heavy on the ARG aspects, and also delves into The Rake and Candle Cove (possibly others, I lost track of events around 2012-2013), but overall it's a fun account to take and I believe it's completed.

• Like x 2
  2. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

Seconding EMH. solid a+ vlog.

• Like x 2
  3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Already watched EMH, and adored it. I'm actually rewatching it with friends too.

• Like x 1
  4. glitterchance

glitterchance 34 Vigilant Gaze Engulfs the Void

Unfortunately, I don't think it is completed? The creators are on a gigapause right now. But it's my absolute fave Slender series and I'd recommend it a lot if you can deal with the slow update speed.

• Like x 1
  5. emythos

It isn't completed, that whole verse is sorta paused right now I think.

• Like x 1
  6. emythos

First of all, Everyman hybrid updated, second of all

LISTEN TO THIS SONG

• Like x 5
  7. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

!!!!
    *adds "rewatch/catch up on all the old slendyvlogs I used to watch" to my tdl*

#ive been sitting on the url "askmasky" for five years #maybe once i get up to date again ill do....that thing......... #p.s. if any1 here wants that url just lemme know :""0

• Like x 2
  8. emythos

:D I know that feeeel.

• Like x 1
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Slowly making my way through EMH, that's some good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self

• Like x 3
  10. emythos

YAS GOOD SHIT
    How far are you, have you hit any dead bodies yet, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? FEELS? THEORIES? (please tell me i'm so lonely my irl emh friends are so far awwwwaaaay)

11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I'm following a timeline and I'm only just on Self Defense! Can't really marathon run through everything 'cause I'm arting and roleplaying and cooking and cleaning....

But man. MAN. I worry about Evan. Bro's coughing and we all know what that means.

• Like x 3
  12. emythos

Following timelines is really the best thing to do.
    Oh, Evan. Evan needs huuuuuugs. and just a better life, you will seeeeeeeeeee

• Like x 2
  13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Also Vince's logic of "We have to keep making the videos OTHERWISE THE TERRORISTS WIN" is so laughably stupid, goddamn it, vinny, this is gonna be ALL YOUR FAULT

• Like x 3
  14. emythos

Vinny is a precious idiot with a very nice beard. He does not ever get smarter, I'm sorry. he has 'preppy blonde in a horror movie' level logic at some points.

• Like x 2
  15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

RIP Wes Craven. :(

• Like x 2
  16. emythos

:(

• Like x 1
  17. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I started Marble Hornets and it was a bad idea and I blame you guys and I don't even like horror why do I do this to myself help

• Like x 3
  18. emythos

no help here
    MUHAHAHAHAHA JOIN US IN OUR SUFFERING

• Like x 1
  19. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Nooooooooooo

I'm serious though, once I start a thing I have to finish it in trapped and there's no way out

• Like x 2
  20. emythos

hey, you've got this thread to rant on.
    And also you can look up other videos by the creators, some of which are hilarious

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice