Closed Do To Lack Of Intrest

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by MagicalBoy, Jan 27, 2016.

1. [deleted]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

3. Valenorn

Valenorn Praise the Commonwealth

I would totally support this. I am a major Star wars fan. Ask me anyhting about it, and i would know.

But, does the ooc have to be about rebels? I made a Star Wars OC a while ago, but he is a sith bounty hunter. Will that work?

Sorry for the intrusion. Im Bel's friend, The Man 227

4. Valenorn

How does the original trilogy sound? Of course, before the second death star blew up.

5. Valenorn

oh, here's my character. I know he looks a little OP, but he usually only uses 2 sabers in combat.

Your character looks awsome by the way.

upload_2016-1-28_13-2-29.png

6. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

yoooo hmu im not sure if ill have the time to participate in a big rp rn but i def wanna keep an eye on this

7. Carcosa

Carcosa Member

I'm interested, though my Star Wars knowledge is pretty limited. Really only watched the original trilogy and played through SWTOR. That said, I'm cool with spoilers and researching stuff on Wookieepedia.

8. Carcosa

Carcosa Member

Only thing for certain is that I'm going to play an alien.
    Tempted to maybe go with a former Imp. Intelligence Agent or something related to being former ExplorCorp?

... Though, maybe ExplorCorp might not be the best, since I only know of it from a Fantasy Flight SW RPG podcast, and thought it was cool because Anthropology (Xeno-Anthropology?)

9. Valenorn

Ok, but can my character still be a bounty hunter?

Also, i played Force Unleashed (10/10 by the way) And some of the missions have you kill two other siths.That took place during the original trilogy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice