Clothes, makeup, hair, and other such things

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Jun 24, 2015.

1. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I can also make my hair big by flipping it the other way but, alas, it will not stay

image.jpeg

... it does look rad, though. wonder if i could get it to do that with product

• Like x 2
  2. blue

oh my god I tried curling it myself (helpless laughter)

image.jpeg

• Like x 7
  3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

okay SO
    I unexpectedly recieved a $5 amazon gift card
    anyone got recs for something good to buy? (preferably below five bucks, cause poor.)

4. emythos

not sure if this wear it'd go but
    LOOK AT THESE CUTE PATTERNS
    SO CUTE
    http://shop.heycutsew.com/
    i know what I want for my birthday XD

• Like x 2
  5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

ohhhhhhhh that's adorable as hell

• Like x 1
  6. emythos

i know, right???
    I'd make/wear all of those
    in a heartbeat

• Like x 1
  7. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@emythos oh my god those patterns are so frickin cute. i was about to be disappointed because their largest size is XL but it looks like they provide instructions for modifying the patterns to fit larger sizes too

i might have to actually try sewing now, see what you did :P

• Like x 1
  8. emythos

hahaha
    yes do thing!
    they're so CUTE

• Like x 1
  9. hanka

hanka the sweetest double agent

hey fucking look how good my dye job turned out. i went from natural brown to blue without bleaching it because i don't believe in planning or consequences.

[​IMG]

• Like x 12
  10. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

That is really cool looking!

also, @asynch , check out the post above - this is something what your hair might look like if we do that blue w/o bleaching first.

• Like x 2
  11. hanka

hanka the sweetest double agent

@asynch fyi: my hair was this dark before, i didn't lift it at all, and i used about half a container of pravana dye in chromasilk vivids blue, diluted to hell. you won't get a bright blue color. it looks a bit green in the sun, which i don't like. when i get my roots touched up, i'll mix it with purple so i get a proper indigo.

• Like x 1
  12. asynch

asynch allegedly legendary

thanks, @hanka ! (i've never actually dyed my hair before, so it's good to have some idea how it might turn out)

13. kino

kino Active Member

@blue the colour is really pretty on you, but use a lip liner because it's feathering pretty bad! Also use concealer to sharpen up that lip line when you're done applying. Just some lil makeup tipperoonies! I got about a million of 'em.

14. kino

kino Active Member

Hello friends, I'm also just popping into this thread to say that I'm an experienced makeup user and have picked up many tips and tricks along the way, and my makeup is generally on point, so if you ever need to ask for suggestions or help with a product or need info on a brand, please don't hesitate to ask! Also here's some obligatory pics of my face all done up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 5
  15. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

@kino dude your makeup game is well and truly On Point, good job

16. emythos

@kino !!!!!!!!! wow.
    congrats on your makeup and your face
    what's the lipstick in the second to last one?

• Like x 1
  17. blue

ah, thank you! I guess I should stop ignoring the existence of lip liners. XD

• Like x 1
  18. kino

kino Active Member

• Like x 1
  19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

yes hello, it's me again, Old Crusty Newb, with another question for my fellow pale skinned peeps. I am very white aside from the lingering redness of my rosacea, but with an olive undertone. I'm tryin' to figure out what would be a good foundation and concealer color? because the really pale colors I can see seem to be cooler toned than I am, but the warmer toned colors look fake-tan on me.

Also, do you think a BB cream would cover up faint to medium redness or should I stick with more coverage?

• Like x 1
  20. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I'm not sure about foundation/concealer covers to match that tone (sorry) but when you mention redness BOY HOWDY

I have two skincare products I personally love for my uneven/blotchy redness that happens (v sensitive allergic skin)-
    this redness correction primer that has a green tint to it and a really nice texture
    and
    this moisturizer that smells amazing, feels like heaven on my skin, and has been helping especially with my increased blotchiness as the weather gets warmer. also with SPF 30!

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice