Clothes, makeup, hair, and other such things

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Jun 24, 2015.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

bby bruise colors include purples and greens and yellows you just have twenty million shades of blue and silver <>
    ... i could post pics of my collection if anyone wants to spend three years looking at photos of makeup? I'd actually have to dig through and seperate out what's mine and what's my mom's but like. I was gonna do that anyway once I buy the biggest toolbox I can find to actually put my shit into

• Like x 1
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Dollarstores arre your friend for containers! I havent personally used them for makeup, but I have found very useful (and some times even pretty or customizable) boxes there. :)

Also considering posting my family's giant collection of nailpolish... not sure if that goes in the Nailpolish gallery thing or here... hmm

• Like x 1
  3. IvyLB

our dollarstores seem to only carry normal sized (not even kidding that would not be enough room) plastic (bluh) type toolboxes. I want a toolbox for the compartments for organization. I want it big because duh. And I NEED it to be metal casing because I am the biggest clutz and the poor thing will need to come along to larps and conventions and between that and how good I am at not falling on boxes, it might take a bit of a beating so it needs to be sturdy sturdy sturdy!

• Like x 1
  4. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Ah okay. My dollarstore (manitoba canada) has wooden boxes, but they are all quite small.

5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I think Target sells makeup containers?
    (Also, bruise colors are great. I say as a person who gets bored and suddenly digs out their old claires eyeshadows to put fake bruises EVERYWHERE.)

7. IvyLB

yeah i just. want one container for everything and short of the makeup-artist stacked roller box things (which are awesome but a bit overkill) nothing made for makeup fits my dimensions, so toolbox it is. My mom said she'd take me to a hardware store soonish :P

• Like x 1
  8. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

Ives and I live in the Germanies, there's no targets round here.

also, @IvyLB dearest there are greens in there, check your monitor settings. I narrowly avoided purchasing the purple one, buuuut I think Ima brave the stairs and head to the drugstore next door hoping a) it's opened on Saturdays and b) still carries the nude cover stick and buy more makeup, because what is self-control.

9. IvyLB

... yeah wow you are right, monitor wtf are you doing that one green looked like a really dark blue o_o

10. emythos

ooh, nevermind. I live in usa, where there are lots of targets.

11. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

so the dm next door currently doesnt carry the brave&beautiful special, but they did carry the nearly nude 010 hue cover stick

also if i run out of the nearly nude 010 foundation, i can also use alverde brand 010, thats also light. (the other brands 010 hues are darker. this is really fucking stupid.)

also:
    m8.JPG

• Like x 2
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

[​IMG]
    Send help.

• Like x 4
  13. IvyLB

-sends self as help-
    -lets self in through window-
    -steals all ur sweet makeupz-

• Like x 3
  14. emythos

-secretly steals half the stolen makeup from Ivy-

• Like x 2
  15. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

What's funny is that I rarely wore makeup at all until I got into cosplay, so a lot of it was either A. accrued over the past three years or so or B. given to me by well-meaning relatives when I was a teenager (such as that big-ass palette in the upper-left-hand corner).

• Like x 2
  16. emythos

MUHAHAHAHA JOIN US

17. emythos

18. emythos

You should be, you did very well :D

19. emythos

That will be cool.

20. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Ok, recs for really basic mascara? They apparently discontinued my horrorterror blood. Something that doesn't do the SUPER LASHES ALL THE LASHES LASHES LASHES LASHES thing. Just something that makes them stand out a little more. And waterproof.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice