1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes, makeup, hair, and other such things

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Acey, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Camber

Camber Member

@tickingnectarine do you by any chance remember what brand of pomade you were using / have a recommendation regarding pomade of any kind? I'm newly short-haired & a little adrift in all these slightly pricey options!

2. What I’m currently using and have been liking a lot is Ace High’s black cat pomade. It’s an oil based pomade and it lasts quite a while- it’s meant to last a few days between washes, more if you avoid getting your hair wet. I’m still not out of the first tin of it. Plus it has a nice scent.

https://www.acehighco.com/shop/black-cat-pomade

If you want to try something cheaper that you don’t have to wait to get in the mail, go to your local drugstore and see if they have any travel size pomades. I started with American Crew brand- their pomade is water based, so it washes out easy and it’s meant to be reapplies every day, which means it’s easier to experiment with but you’ll also go through it faster. If you stick with water based pomades, Layrite has a good one.

• Informative x 1
  3. Camber

Camber Member

thank you this is very useful!! I'll see if they have those brands over here.

• Like x 1
  4. I’m sure there’s some local options where you are. There’s also online shopping, and reviews oF course. Best of luck!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice