Collaboration! More like: Lets draw together!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Void, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Heya! I'm always a fan of working with others, and I really love doing collab work! SO! Who here does digital art, and wants to work with me? I've always wanted to try a three way collab which is where you do three pieces. One person does sketches, another does lines, and another does color. With each piece you trade off on the job, so you will do all three, but on different pieces! (you do one job per piece)

But I'm also down for other collabs as well.

So! Who here wants to work together?

• Like x 3
  2. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Yess! I want to try one of those three piece things too!

paging @rats who is Rad At Art in case she's interested

• Like x 2
  3. Void

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhh

4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  5. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

ehehehehe

i wanna toss some monster sketches at people in here, see what they do with em
    scanned pencil, though, cause i really don't know my way around digital.

• Like x 1
  6. Void

i would love to mess with your sketches wiwaxia! also hiiiiiiiiiiii rueviannnnnnn c:

• Like x 1
  7. blue

blue hightown funk you up

I fucking love monsters :3

8. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Hello I am here for this

9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I am very rusty with tablet drawing, but this is a very cool idea and I want to try my hand at it.

10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

HI YES unfortunately my schedule at the moment makes it difficult to do digital art during the week but I'm totally game for weekend stuff, hmu for that art three-way ;0

11. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

I really need to get back into practicing my drawing skills, sign me up also.

Other art collab ideas people might be interested in:
    That telephone art game I've seen some people do, where a person draws a picture and then someone else redraws it, and then someone else redraws that until the last picture looks very different from the first one
    A game a forum I used to frequent used to do where a person would draw a quarter of a picture and send the edge to the second person, who would continue the picture from the visible edge, and then send a new edge to a third person, and so on

• Like x 4
  12. Void

i love all these ideas, and would love to do them with people!

anyone who wants to work on a three way collab, hit me up and we can set up specifics!

we can also set up a telephone game and the edge game oph is talking about!

13. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

8D I am totes interested but I am having a hard time arting and worry about commiting.

• Like x 1
  14. Void

i know the feeling haha
    they'd be small drawings i think, because i'm not wanting to do like a huge massive thing

15. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I am 100% down with doing the 3 way art collab! It's something I've done before and it's a lot of fun. Let's do the thing!

16. Void

hell yeahhhh

17. Valerian

Valerian sleepin on bookshelves in the hollywood hills

Oh my god I want to do all of these so much.

18. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

i like the telephone game, and i bet it would be handy for getting everybody into the groove of drawing stuff in a fun way, plus showing a little about how we tend to do quick sketches

• Like x 1
  19. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

I'd totally be up for this, but not before next friday, since I have major project happening.
    Also I feel quite inferior to all the people here, but I could try? *heh*
    All of them sound interesting to me :)

edit: who am I kidding. If something gets set up, I probably wont be able to resist joining, regardless of the project. Sign me up (even with my crappy art )X)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  20. Void

Well i can set up a telephone game pretty quickly i think! I'll probably make it a separate thread though, just so this one doesn't get too clogged.

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice