Cosplay

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Alska, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

im still pretty much a baby cosplayer (i don't even know how to sew orz) but probably the cosplay i'm most proud of is GlaDOS
    [​IMG]

the eye on the headpiece actually lights up! i didn't manage to get a photo of my lab coat (it's got the aperture science logo on the chest) and my white go-go boots but i think you get the idea. i'm super proud of the fact that i managed to put everything together like a week before the con, but also i really do not recommend trying to put a cosplay together the week before a con.

my first real cosplay was feferi (i borrowed the skirt from one of my friends but i did make everything else) because i of course i had to pick one of the most difficult trolls, and i've done aranea (that was at the tail end of my homestuck phase, before she turned out evil) and i was a finalist in the studio killers cosplay contest (but i don't have any good pics of my cherry).

i really would like to learn how to sew and the next cosplay i'd like to work on is rose quartz. also, it's not technically cosplay, but me & one of my friends are working on matching faun costumes for ren faire and i'm super excited for that.

• Like x 4
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

that glados cosplay is absolutely killer! dang you make one cool terrifying robot lady

• Like x 1
  3. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

• Like x 2
  4. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

uwu thank~ being her is so fun because people like freak out about it & i get to be super evil in photographs it's a great time.

@Avery you make a super A+ roxy wow

• Like x 2
  5. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

• Like x 1
  6. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

*flops around on the ground in joy!!!*

I'm really proud of how my Cordelia turned out, and also if you like CQ you should hella check out that blog for pics of my friend as pyjama!Peridot. She has a giant star wand and her PJs are glow in the dark (also we posed together).

I should upload the rest of my cosplay pics but.... I'm lazy...

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice