1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

Craft Nerd Herd

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Starcrossedsky, Feb 23, 2015.

1. GlassesBlu

GlassesBlu I'll make noir gayer someday :pensive_clown:

[​IMG]
    Made this pop up card for class!

And like while making this, the thought of how papercraft folk are legends streamed through constantly as I cut itty bitty pieces of paper :P

I've mostly been chipping away at it sat-mon, mostly making the separate pieces (card body, shoes, girl) and resting and getting distracted for better parts of the day

But yesterday Tuesday, there was really only making the mechanism for it to actually pop up and assembling left, so i finally buckled down and spent the whole god damn day non stop cutting up and measuring card and gluing strips etc

On of the more tiring aspects is that I know how I want the mechanism to work, and I know how to execute it, it just takes so long to actually make so it gets kind of mind numbing cause I can't go faster or skip to the finished product.
    Vs when designing the shoes or making the girl, it was more on the fly then and there creation then execution of an idea vs anything deeply planned out

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice