1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

Creative Gripes Thread

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by KingStarscream, Jan 24, 2018.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

...oh, hell, I just realized this Tumblr nonsense means I should probably mirror the various ficlets I have on my blog to AO3, and that means... *scare chord*... titles.

• Witnessed x 7
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Ficlet
    Ficlet 2: The Return
    Ficl3t
    Ficlet 4: Tokyo Drift

• Winner x 8
    • Agree x 2
  3. LadyNighteyes

Here's a new problem: trying to relocate someone who quietly dropped out of the only social media circles I knew how to find them on who did some nice fanart on some of the posts I want to mirror to ask if I can include said nice fanart so it doesn't fall into the void if Tumblr implodes.

Also I may have unwittingly offended them and I don't want to pester them if they're mad at me, but I don't actually know if they're mad at me because they didn't say anything when they disappeared.

• Witnessed x 4
  4. Loq

Loq cursed blue crab pincher

"he's mostly one color," I said
    "it should be fine," I said
    cholores.png

• Witnessed x 4
  5. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

How do I make skintone even??? *disgruntled noises*

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. LadyNighteyes

*rewriting old daemon AU fic*
    *immediately gets derailed trying to figure out what animals this video game setting would and wouldn't have besides random encounter monsters*

• Witnessed x 2
  7. Jean

Jean Let’s stop procrastinating -- tomorrow!

Tfw you show someone your art and they're like "I spotted this mistake over here" and you're like "...that was intentional.".

• Witnessed x 2
  8. Aermin

Aermin New Member

I know I'm just starting learning how to draw, and I know I can't expect to be happy with everything yet, but why does every girl have the exact same face??!? I started with different proportions and geometrical shapes for their bases, for goodness sake, they shouldn't end up looking like twin sisters.

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice