Creative Victories Thread

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Bunny, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For those little wins in your creative struggles. Beating artists block, making progress in a project, finding a new medium you like, anything goes as long as it is a win for you.

• Like x 5
  2. Bunny

And the reason why I started this thread: I have been fighting with myself for days to just draw something and finally managed to get myself to do a whole croqis cafe figure drawing class and some hand and feet drawings from line of action. So! Drawing! Skill building!

• Winner x 9
  3. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Finished a 2000+ word long first draft of a poem. There's lots of editing I'll need to do but at least we've got a full first draft going now.

• Winner x 8
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i drew two pictures for an expression meme after not drawing for a while! :D:D:D

• Winner x 4
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Drawing stuff that isn't homestuck for one in my bedamned life

• Winner x 6
  6. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

FINALLY finished a fic chapter the other day!

• Winner x 6
  7. Bunny

Today I drew an art with a background. I had not even set out to do one but it just kind of came naturally to the piece. V pleasant surprise

• Winner x 6
  8. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I did a mini lore thing for all of my flight rising dragons in my lair! All of them! I'm very pleased with this.

• Winner x 6
  9. keltka

keltka the green and brown one

broke 37k for total polyswap assignments, pinch hits, and treats
    next up: 50k :D

• Winner x 5
  10. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

I've been struggling to write something vaguely fluffy and happy for the past while, and then today I cranked out a 2k+ fic--one of my longest in a while as well--that doesn't end in suffering for once!!!!!! take that, depression

• Winner x 6
  11. Misty Pond

Misty Pond Well-Known Member

been swamped in writer's block hell recently but I finally managed to write and finish a 3.6k fic without dropping it after breaks, and I'm really happy with the resulting fic too!!!! bless

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    • Winner x 5
  12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

decided to stop being lazy and edited a poem so i can actually move onto the next larger narrative poem project

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice